Search results for query: *

1. Usagi-Zakura

How do I update Moon??

Moon won't go online, it says I need an update and tells me to download it from the eShop... but I can't find it. Usually the previous games have just given me the update straight from the main meny before I turn the game on but not this time. This is the cartridge edition by the way...
  2. Usagi-Zakura

GEN VII: Currently Breeding Rockruffs

I’m doing Masuda breeding for shinies so I have a lot of spares. Most of them end up on the wonder trade but I’m saving the best ones. These are all level 1, Jolly Natured and with 4 Egg moves: Fire Fang Thunder Fang Trash Sucker Punch. They have five perfect IVs (everything but Special...
  3. Usagi-Zakura

GEN VII: Offering shiny Exeggcute

Ended up with two while EV-training so I'm offering one of them for trade. One is a male, relaxed nature. Perfect HP, Special Attack and Special defence IVs. Pretty good in Speed and Defence. Decent in attack. No nickname. Can be changed. The other is female. Adamant nature. Perfect Special...
  4. Usagi-Zakura

Eeveelution ask-blog!

I haven't posted here in a while.... Probably a few years in fact... I've been busy tumblring (dodging SWJs cuz really now...) mostly pony-related stuff... but recently I made one for Pokémon as well. Ask the Eeveeons As you may have guessed from the banner, it stars a group of Eeveelutions...
  5. Usagi-Zakura

Hidden Ability Eevee or Espeon

I came across an Eevee with its hidden ability in Black 2 and decided I wanted to evolve him into Espeon, since I need a new psychic type in my party that isn't Mew...(I chose my Pokèmon based on cuteness, so there's no use telling me others would be more powerful:P I know... I just don't like...
  6. Usagi-Zakura

Offering: Zorua and Snivy

I've just started breeding for a female Snivy so if you want a Snivy now's a good time to ask. I also have several Zorouas (all level one). Nicknames are changeable. I just named them for fun. Blue names means its male. Pink means female. Male Pokèmon can be traded for anything since I need...
  7. Usagi-Zakura

Best and worst features in each Generation

I am curious. What is in your opinion the best and worst features of each Generation (or a feature you missed from an older game). This is NOT counting the Pokèmon, as each game adds more and more of those anyway... For me: Generation I (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) Best: - Wild...
  8. Usagi-Zakura

Wanted: 5 Legendaries

Got them all. Now. Thanks to everyone:D I still got these extra legendaries though if anyone wants some. Just make an offer. Shaymin (possibly tweaked: Sky forme not available) Zapdos (Legit) Articuno (Legit) Raikou (Legit) Entei (one possibly legit and the other hacked). Shiny Golem (legit)...
  9. Usagi-Zakura

Anyone who speaks Japanese?

Who could help me translate a couple of songs? I've been wanting to know what the lyrics for a few Disgaea-songs means in quite some time but they're too hard to find! I tried google search and most results just came up with other people asking the same question with no good answer... So could...
  10. Usagi-Zakura

The Game Boy Cable and Wii

I just found a Game Boy Advance cable for connecting the GBA to a Game Cube on the store today, I considered buying it so I could trade between Ruby and Colloseum but the guys at the store said it most likely wouldn't work since we have a Wii, not a Game Cube:/ Is it true? The Wii DOES have...
  11. Usagi-Zakura

Female starters

Does anyone but me find it easier to get female starters if bred from another female? (Rather than using a male starter and a Ditto) I know the chances are only about 12% or so, and I tend to spend some time breeding with Ditto to get one, but once I do suddenly they start showing up all the...
  12. Usagi-Zakura

How many pages does this thread have?

Take a look at this thread and tell me how many pages does it have? http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=24056&page=34 My PC keeps saying its 35, yet I can only access 34, that's the page I get to if I click last page, and if I click 35 I'm sent straight back to 34. Really...
  13. Usagi-Zakura

Events and legendaries wanted

I'm looking for the following Event Pokèmon to complete my Pokèdex: - Arceus - The Shokotan Pichu - Celebi - Deoxys I also need some legendaries, more specifically the Gen III ones not available in Ruby or Platinum. Namely Kyogre and Latios. And the Regi-trio simply because they're a pain to...
  14. Usagi-Zakura

Masuda Method Question

I was just wondering something about the Masuda method... Some say to use Pokèmon from two different regions, other two different language sets... so I was wondering, my Pokèmon all have English name, as they originated on an UK-version game. Does the chance of getting a shiny increase if the...
  15. Usagi-Zakura

Various starters, female Eevee++

Since my Pokèmon boxes are getting quite full I figured I might make a post about all the ones I currently have in my "trading"-box. I have pretty much every Pokèmon that can be bred from eggs already, a full Sinnoh and Kanto Pokedex so there isn't much to offer for them other than legendaries...
  16. Usagi-Zakura

Offering DP-Shaymin

Since I now got the Platinum event I'm putting my old Shaymin up for offer. It was acquired through a trade, caught through Diamond or Pearl (Flower Paradise) so it's not completely legit. It doesn't unlock the Gracidea flower, nor does it work on it sadly... but if you want it for Diamond or...
  17. Usagi-Zakura

Almost beat Battle Hall...

I just got further in the battle hall than ever before... Suddenly I experienced something I hadn't experienced before, I was challenged by Argenta. I thought "cool" and decided to plug in my headphones.... only to hit the game cartridge on the other side... The cartridge popped out and the...
  18. Usagi-Zakura

W: Dunsparce, Snubbull, Legendaries, TM46

K so I need some Pokèmon to complete my Pokedex, as well as some items to evolve those I have, which is why I also need TM46 (Thief) or a Pokèmon that knows Thief, preferably around level 40-50. Dunsparce and Snubbul has been acquired. Legendaries I want: Raikou Suicune Lugia Ho-Oh Celebi...
  19. Usagi-Zakura

Wanted- Legendary Pokèmon

I'm looking to complete my Pokèdex and I'm already well underway, except I'm still missing most of the legendaries not available in Pokèmon Platinum... Thus I'm looking for any of the following: Mew Ho-Oh Lugia Suicune Raikou Celebi Regice Registeel Regirock Regigigas (or an even...
Back
Top Bottom