Search results for query: *

1. A

Rebirth: A Batman Fanfiction (Prologue now up)

Rebirth Summary: Batman struggles to grasp on to his sanity as a new threat pushes him to his cracking point. Batman must separate his emotions and feelings as he faces a gruesome reality. Will Batman fall with Gotham, or will the hero succeed against all odds in this thrilling Batman...
  2. A

TEEN: The Untold Tales of The Dark Knight (Season 1) (Chapter 2)

Re: The Untold Tales of The Dark Knight (Non Pokemon) (Season 1) Episode 1 "A Mysterious Investigation" Chapter 2 THE Riddle “Someone hurry and get help,” called a random man from the frantic crowd, followed by many frightened people rushing to the Conference Room exit door...
  3. A

Re: The Untold Tales of The Dark Knight (Non Pokemon) (Season 1) Episode 1 "A Mysterious Investigation" Chapter 1 THE FUTURE OF WAYNE ENTERPRISES The sun rose on a beautiful summer day. The birds chirped and sang loud enough to hide the noise of Monday morning rush hour. The heat was intense...
  4. A

THE UNTOLD TALES OF THE DARK KNIGHT Season 1 I have decided to take a break from the Pokemon World. I have now entered the world of villains and crime fighting. Hopefully you will like this fan fiction on the Dark Knight! The Untold Tales of The Dark Knight SEASON 1: Welcome To Gotham...
  5. A

Trade all my legendaries for a netflix account to share

I have lots of legendaries but i dont play pokemon anymore. Ill give away like all of them if someone shares there netflix account with me. thank you!
  6. A

Notice Review Exchange

Add me to the list When Evil Meets Evil Book 1 [The Remake]
  7. A

When Evil Meets Evil Book 1 (The Remake) [Violence]

WHEN EVIL MEETS EVIL Im back again. Its alster 08 and I am glad to present a remake of the When Evil meets Evil Saga. When I first made the idea it was a hit. I completed Book 1 and Half way through Book 2. But now I am remaking Book 1 as we speak and I am presenting the first Chapter. This...
  8. A

The Pokemon Boarding School

Thanks guys! I really appriciate the feedback. I will correct my grammer mistakes as soon as possible! I should have Chapter 2 done within a couple days! Hhahaha I cant wait for this story to take offf!
  9. A

Chapter 1 Welcome to The International Pokemon Boarding School The weather was perfect; the winds were blowing, it was about a little over 75 degree’s Fahrenheit, and the sun was shinning. The waves crashed against the beach, inserting the perfect sound for the outside. The cool breeze left a...
  10. A

Havent been on Bulbagarden in a while. But I still managed to write some stories and I beleive this one was the perfect one for me! This Fanfiction is about Pokemon trainers who are forced by there parents to go to a Pokemon Boarding School where they will learn about Pokemon from around the...
  11. A

Help with a new upcomming fanfiction (The Pokemon Boarding School"

Well "When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors" made an epic plunge down the toilet so im afraid that i am dropping the WEME series for a new and improved fanfiction that will definitly be much more well written than When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors. This new fic is going to be called "The...
  12. A

When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 16

Sorry for the Double post but this is needed to announce. when Evil Meets Evil went down hill so fast. I am thinking of cancelling it for a new fanfic but i want to know you opinions first. Should i do it. Please comment if you want this fanficion story to continue!
  13. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 15 NEW CHAPTER Thanks for reading but it looks like WEME didnt get nominated this awards ):BUT THE STORY CONTINUES :DDD Chapter 16 Chaos along the Shores It was the time. The time where more horrors were to begin. Team Rocket was put to...
  14. A

MATURE: Pocket Monsters (7)

Re: Pocket Monsters To be honest i was simply amazed on how you wrote the begining. I wish i could progress to your standered of writing you have today because it is quite Amazing. I hope you always right and by the way this chapter was good. :DDDDD And do you possibly think you can give the...
  15. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 15 CHAPTER 15 THE GREAT INVASION Maxie and Archie decided to put there differences behind them. At least that’s what they told each other anyways. Till the two foes demolish Hoenn’s intruders they decided that they would work together as...
  16. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 13 Thank you sooo much for reading. Care to invite your freinds to read. ------------------------ Anyways the Spring Fanfiction Awards are running up right now. I encourage everyone to read. And if you guys were to Nominate me. i...
  17. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 13 Thank you for the people who have givin Feedback. Its been another couple weeks but i have managed to create the next chapter. CHAPTER 14. I appreciate many people for reading and i hope one day When Evil Meets Evil will win an award in...
  18. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) AFTER 2 MONTHS (CHAP 12!) Well I had a major case of Writers block and now ive written a few chapters hahahahaa WOAH I HEAR A NEW CHAPTER. CHAPTER 13 PART 3 Team Polar Takes Action Chapter 13 Two Teams, Together TEAM MAGMA HIDEOUT...
  19. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) (Chap. 11) STARTING AGAIN AFTER 2 MONTHS WEME RETURNS Chapter 12 A Darkened Future Dr. Drelster continued on the path with the footsteps until he reached water. He created a quick summary and then concluded that whoever had done this Arson is...
  20. A

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) (Chap. 11) STARTING AGAIN I have some exciting news! When evil meets evil is continueing. Starting this Wednesday. Be prepared for some more Hoenn Horrors!!!
Back
Top Bottom