• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Wanted: Win11 Raikou

I missed the event by a few hours... And to make matters worse, I missed it because my 493 complete Platinum version has gone missing. Regardless, I really want this guy. The only real worthwhile poke I have is SMR2010 Jirachi UT... Help me out?
  2. G

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

Username: Garluneg Subjects: Calc, Chemistry, some Phys Credentials: Junior Chem Major at an engineering university
  3. G

Mye's EV Emporeum (Grande Opening!)

That's much more epic than my reason. I got my wisdom tooth out and the area got infected, so pain comes back after 6 hours of sleep.
  4. G

Alright, so my for my Scizor, I have a Hayley Phione to offer. EDIT: And obviously 6 HP on the EV's... I'm way to tired to do math today.
  5. G

I would request my Scizor, which is UT, to have a 252Attk/252Def/8HP. Out of curiosity, do you provide EV-wiping services as well? Is your trivia to be answered in this thread now?
  6. G

★The Wonder shop!☆ * KPT has returned!*

Re: ★The Wonder shop!☆*Updated! With a NEWER Giveaway and now with Mye!* Shiny Umbreon for my Shiny Beldum? And side note: Tangela->Tangent
  7. G

Wanted 3 Pokemon

That's 4. Do you have anything special to offer, particularly for the Legendary?
  8. G

Shiny Eeveelutions

Umbreon for Beldum?
  9. G

Offering UT Heatran

Nature/Stats?
  10. G

Shiny Beldum

Sorry, but Bold is pretty much the opposite of what I'm looking for. Thanks though!
  11. G

Shiny Beldum

I just freshly caught a pretty little lvl 5 Quirky Beldum in Sapphire by resetting. I would like a Thick Fat Adamant/Brave Munchlax with Selfdestruct. I missed out on the event, so grabbing one of these would be great.
  12. G

Pokemon With Funny Nicknames

Zigazoon named Stalin. Poochynea named Lenin. Empoleon named Napoleon (less creative, sure) And a HootHoot named "ICBOOBS"
  13. G

Wanted-Dragonite (CLOSED!)

Re: Wanted-Dragonite Cresselia's IVs?
  14. G

A few shiny dudes.. [CLOSED]

Re: A few shiny dudes.. Swablu for Mesprit?
  15. G

does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 charizard

Re: does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 chariz My Wi-Fi doesn't like my DS. This is perfectly ordinary. If you look at my post I was clear that it was my Mew that would be a tradeback. In addition, you agreed to trade my Scyther. I'm sorry about this...
  16. G

does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 charizard

Re: does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 chariz I'll be in the room in 5 minutes. You mind evolving my Dusknoir with me real quick?
  17. G

Re: does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 chariz If you need it for Pokedex, do you mind doing a tradeback, so I can keep my Mew?
  18. G

Re: does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 chariz I don't know if you understood my question. Is your Jirachi legit?
  19. G

Re: does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 chariz I have a legit Mew, if yours are legit.
  20. G

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread My 493rd Pokemon to be caught is sitting in my party, waiting for expansion. Any help? EDIT: I was taken care of already.
Back
Top Bottom