Search results for query: *

• Users: Garluneg
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Wanted: Win11 Raikou

I missed the event by a few hours... And to make matters worse, I missed it because my 493 complete Platinum version has gone missing. Regardless, I really want this guy. The only real worthwhile poke I have is SMR2010 Jirachi UT... Help me out?
  2. G

Shiny Beldum

I just freshly caught a pretty little lvl 5 Quirky Beldum in Sapphire by resetting. I would like a Thick Fat Adamant/Brave Munchlax with Selfdestruct. I missed out on the event, so grabbing one of these would be great.
  3. G

Wanted: Bastiodon, Purugly

Because of unfortunate version exclusives, I need Bastiodon and Purugly. I will gladly accept Armor Fossil instead. I have a number of good Pokemon, including my personally bred Volt Tackle Pichus and Cross-Chopping Elekids with a variety of natures. I have plenty of others, just let me...
  4. G

Cross chopping Elekids

All UT, freshly hatched, varied natured Elekids. Most are Naughty. I am looking for anything comparable, that is, bred pokemon. Shininess appreciated. Legit required. Post an offer and I will message you if I am interested.
  5. G

Wanted: Foreign Ditto

I am looking for a Ditto for Masuda method. I have most swarms and rares and items. PM me with what you want and we will work out a time.
Back
Top Bottom