• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Haruka_Rules!

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

I'm surprised that Land of the Rising Sun doesn't have this yet so here it is. Please keep Pokemon related examples to its own thread. I give some of mine to get started. I do not care for Attack on Titan. I found Steins;Gate so boring that I didn't even bother finishing the series...
  2. Haruka_Rules!

Manga Anime and/or manga that you initially did not like but ended up loving it

The one anime that comes to my mind was Rurouni Kenshin. When I first watched it at my friend's house way back in 2001, I did not really care for it since I was more interested in mecha and sci-fi type anime. At that time, I saw the English dubbed version. I watched a couple episodes again about...
  3. Haruka_Rules!

Favorite/least favorite Mystery Dungeon games?

What are your favorite Mystery Dungeon games? Also what are your least favorite Mystery Dungeon games?
  4. Haruka_Rules!

Recent Gaming Purchases

Share what your latest video game purchases were (yes you can include things like systems, accessories, etc). Feel free to add what you have paid for them if you want and post whenever you get something new, just don't spam or double post. Have fun!
  5. Haruka_Rules!

17th anniversary of Oklahoma City bombing

Today, Apr 19 2012, marks the 17th anniversary of Oklahoma City bombing. It was the deadliest terror attack on US soil until 9/11. On April 19, 1995, a bomb destroyed most of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. 168 people, including 19 children were killed and over 500...
  6. Haruka_Rules!

Opinion on the Pokemon Anime

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm curious as to what you think about the Pokemon anime, including the movies. So do you think the anime is: overrated, underrated, or just right? Why?
  7. Haruka_Rules!

Pokemon on Sega Pico

Have any of you ever tried out the Pokemon games for the Sega Pico? Are they fun to play? For those that don't know. There were at least 3 Pokemon games that were released on the Sega Pico in Japan. I'm not sure about the other 2 but one of them was an educational game that teaches the...
  8. Haruka_Rules!

Pikachu- Symbol of Pokemon franchise

Do you agree that the mascot of the Pokemon franchise is Pikachu? If not, what do you think should be the mascot for the franchise?
  9. Haruka_Rules!

Kotone Club

This is a club dedicated to Kotone! :) Just follow standard BMGf rules and no bashing or flaming. You are more than welcome to post any pics, quotes, discussions or anything else that relates to Kotone. So, join in and enjoy the Kotone Club. I'll start by making a topic. Why do...
  10. Haruka_Rules!

Nurse Joy Club

Since there's an Officer Jenny Club, I decided to make one for Nurse Joy. Just follow standard BMGf rules and no bashing or flaming. You are more than welcome to post any pics, quotes, discussions or anything else that relates to Nurse Joy. So, join in and enjoy the Nurse Joy Club!
  11. Haruka_Rules!

Misty, May and Dawn Club

This club is dedicated to Misty, May and Dawn. Anyone who likes all three girls is welcome to join. It's okay if you like one more than the other as long you don't dislike any of them. :-)
  12. Haruka_Rules!

Your favorite Pokemon films

Since Arceus and the Jewel of Life came out in the US, I decided to make another poll on your favorite Pokemon films. :-)
  13. Haruka_Rules!

Platinum save issue?

Sorry if this has been brought up before. I bought a used copy of Platinum from GameStop a few weeks ago. I notice it takes longer to save than other Pokemon games. It takes about 10-35 seconds depending on how much it's saving. Is that normal or do I have a bad copy? I hope there's nothing...
  14. Haruka_Rules!

Will Leaf make an appearance in the anime?

Do you think Leaf from the FR & LG games will make an appearance in the anime? I hope so. :-)
  15. Haruka_Rules!

Favorite main characters

What are your favorite main characters from the Pokemon franchise? It can be from the anime, games and/or mangas. Mine 1. May 2. Misty 3. Ash 4. Brock 5. Red 6. Brendan 7. Jessie 8. Kris/ Marina 9. Leaf 10. Dawn
  16. Haruka_Rules!

If you could be a human character from the anime or games, who would you be?

If could choose, I'd be May. She's my favorite character from the Pokemon franchise. :)
  17. Haruka_Rules!

Trading cards still popular?

I have not seen a lot of people talk about or play the Pokemon Trading Cards lately, so I'm wondering if the TC are still popular?
  18. Haruka_Rules!

Pokemon trading cards

Are you into Pokemon trading cards? I used to be a big fan of the trading cards back when Pokemon first came out. Then I stop collecting the cards when I was in junior high. Its been years since I last bought a Pokemon card. I still have my cards packed in a box somewhere in my garage.
  19. Haruka_Rules!

Why are Pokemon GBA games...

I went to GameStop last night and I saw FR, LG, S, & R for $30 per game and E for $40! They were all cart only too. The last time I checked, the games were still expensive online(though not as bad as GameStop's prices) I know the games are awesome, but still, they shouldn't be so pricey...
  20. Haruka_Rules!

Favorite system?

What are your favorite system(s) to play Pokemon games?
Back
Top Bottom