1. D

WANTED DRATINI

Will give something for Dratini
  2. D

WANTED KADABRA!

Please can I have a kadabra? I'll give offers when replies come
  3. D

WANTED SLAKOTH

WANTED SLAKOTH! WILL GIVVE OFFERS WHEN REPLIES COME:mallet::mallet::mallet::-)
  4. D

WANTED CYNDAQUIL

WANTED Cyndaquil Will Give OFfers when replies come
  5. D

WANTED TRUSTWORTHY CLONER

READ THE TITLE! I will give you a clone for the offer
  6. D

Offering

Offering Ditto with Quick Powder and TM 66 Payback Nothing special in mind:) -Darth Pema07
  7. D

WANTED ODDISH AND SUN STONE!

WANTED ODDISH AND SUN STONE WILL OFFER WHEN REPLIES COME! -Darth Pema07
  8. D

Wanted: Water Pokemon!

I need a water pokemon so please no Magikarps and I will give offers when replies come.
  9. D

Wanted: Jolly Gible

Wanted A Jolly Gible! Please PM me with offers Thanks -Darth Pema07 :P
  10. D

Pokemon Trainers: A New Adventure in Koen

Your character is very excited; he/she has been invited to the Koen region. The Koen Region is a vacation for everyone. Even pokemon go there! Your character must sail for 5 days on water to get there. The cruise has a raquette ball and tennis course, a swimming pool, a hot tub, a rock climbing...
  11. D

Shiny Elekid

Wanted Shiny Elekid for my friend. Will give offers when replies come.
  12. D

Wanted: Modest or Timid Togepi

Wanted: Modest or Timid Togepi will give offers when replies come.
  13. D

Wanted: Lickitung!

Need Lickitung will give offers when replies come.
  14. D

Wanted: Lucario

Wants Lucario will give offers when replies come.
  15. D

PMD: Legends

Pokemon are happily living in a peaceful world but not the legendaries. The Legendaries have gone insane, and are acting suspiciously. Pokémon from the future sent by Primal Dialga have threatened to take over the world with the Legendaries' power. Will the Legendaries rule the Pokémon World? Or...
  16. D

PMD: Legends

Pokemon are happily living in a peaceful world but not the legendaries. The Legendaries have gone insane, and are acting suspiciously. Pokémon from the future sent by Primal Dialga have threatened to take over the world with the Legendaries' power. Will the Legendaries rule the Pokémon World? Or...
  17. D

Offering: Event Darkrai

Ditto that up there. Not looking for anything specific.
  18. D

Pokemon Trainers: Team Rocket's Revenge Would a Mod close this?!

Plot: Team Rocket is coming out of their shells once in Johto more and trying to get more legendaries. Little do they know some pokemon trainers are on their journey to help beat Team Rocket... and Gym Leaders too. Will this be the end of Team Rocket? Okay I'll use mine as an example Try...
  19. D

Wanted: Flaaffy!

Want Flaaffy and will give Staryu or I'll make other decisions for pokemon to offer.
  20. D

Wanted: Gastly lv. 30!

Please I need a Gastly lv. 30! I will give offers when replies come!
Back
Top Bottom