• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Stuntology
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Want Gothita and Vullaby

Hello, I'm looking for a gothita and vullaby for my white 2 so I have a chance to get that shiny haxorus before wi-fi shuts down! I can offer white exclusives, or items, just ask and I'll see if I have it!
  2. S

Offering Rufflet for Vullaby

Hello. I have no way to get a Vullaby in White version, so will trade somebody a Rufflet (Or maybe some other pokemon or item you have in mind) for one. Thanks for reading!
  3. S

Power items wanted!

I am looking for the EV training power items, and I already have the ones for HP and defence. In return, I can offer bold yamasks, spikes/leech seed ferrothorns, or valuable items like nuggets or star pieces. Thanks for your time!
  4. S

Loads of bold yamasks!

I've been breeding yamask, and now have more than I can deal with, so they're open to take away. Most have Bold nature, but some have other natures, so ask if you want another one.
  5. S

How often is reposting in the trade centre allowed?

How often may I repost a thread in the trade centre? For example, I make an offering thread, but nobody posts in it. When would I be allowed to make a new thread offering the same things? (this also applies to a wanted list)
  6. S

Wanted: WIN 2010 Celebi.

I am looking for one of the recently released english Celebis. (ut). To offer, I have: (and I may be willing to trade more than one for the Celebi) Japanese movie 9 Arceus MYSTRY mew 2 SMR 2010 jirachis All 3 crown beasts As well al various egg move babies if you are interested...
  7. S

Wanted: US event Celebi

Hello. I'm looking for a US event Celebi, one of the ones that was released recently. I can offer any of the Crown Beasts for it.
  8. S

Wanted: Power Items

I'm looking for power items to EV my team, and I'm too lazy to beat the battle tower countless times to get them. The first ones I'd like are the Attack and Speed ones, but I would like them all eventually. Here's what I'm offering. The more items you trade me, the more likely you'll get a...
  9. S

Re-naming a Link?

How do you rename a link? What I mean is, instead of saying the website, it says your little comment instead that you can click to go to the link. Anybody?
  10. S

Team Photos?

I thoght that the 'team photographer' feature sounded rather cool, so i decided to try it out. So, I looked up all of the appropriate locations for today on bulbapedia, and searched for the cameraman. I must have talked to EVERY SINGLE npc in each area, and couldn't find him anywhere! Does...
  11. S

Offering: Loads of Egg Move Heracrosses!

I've been breeding to get a Heracross with an Adamant nature, but no luck yet. ANyways, I've got these babies, and will trade them for Any TM except Rain Dance, Hail, etc. or any pokemon with cool egg moves. I will tell you the gender, Nature, and Stats (all hp's are 12)Egg Moves, and Ability...
  12. S

Latias

I am offering a toched level 41 latias from emerald. I am looking for a latios in return, but i may accept other offers!
  13. S

Wanted: Magby, Magamrizer and Zangoose.

I'm looking for a magby with magamrizer and a zangoose. I have lots of pokemon to offer, including feebas, heracross, and all starters.
Back
Top Bottom