• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

I May Fall in my pants. Great, now my pants are dirty because I landed in dirt.
  2. H

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Thought I would join this thread as it's very amusing. Throwdown with Napoleon in my pants I'd rather not, Napoleon.
  3. H

ORAS demo

Received my code as well by doing the "view email online" thing.
  4. H

ORAS demo

I've had the same trouble with my code being "coupon", so I just want to bring attention to this which makes it seem it will be fixed sometime: Pokémon Support Center [Last updated: 10/21/14 4:48 PM PST] It has come to our attention that some users have not yet received their copy of the...
  5. H

GEN VI: Looking for some Shinies~

Bumping your thread for you because I know you've been busy.
  6. H

GEN VI: LF: Event Pokemon FT:Other events and more

You're welcome! :D I would like to have the shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 Japanese ditto please! I will be back later today to trade though I can't give a definite time, but I can PM you whenever I get back so we can work out a trade time if you want to seeing as you live in Australia. :) Also here...
  7. H

GEN VI: LF: Event Pokemon FT:Other events and more

Hello! I have Ash's Pikachu, WIN2011/Gamestop shiny Suicune, and it is either the WIN2011 or Gamestop Shiny Entei (I can't recall at the moment which it is) that I can trade you though I will have to clone them and transfer them up from my White Version if you don't mind. ^_^ I have other event...
  8. H

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this! :)
  9. H

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Hello~ May I have a Jirachi, an Air balloon Pikachu, and a Birthday Eevee?
  10. H

GEN VI: LF: Event Legends

Oh my... I didn't realize that... I am sooo sorry!!! I will trade the Gible back so we can do it right!
  11. H

Alright! Mine is in my signature and my IGN is Mindy. It'll take just a few moments to transfer them up! Edit: Ready when you are~
  12. H

I can trade you 6 off your list unless you want more.
  13. H

May I have a Bulletproof Chespin, the shiny Feebas, and shiny eevee while you can trade whatever you want for the others be they Pidgey or Bunnelby etc. ^^ The only ones I don't have to trade you out of your list are Genesect and Deoxys...But the others that you need I can get you and they are...
  14. H

If you don't mind clones I have most of them I can trade you, just scroll a little done on my first post here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/lf-vivillon-patterns-icysnow-sandstorm-pokeball-offering-older-event-poke-166549/ Do you mind cloned pokemon?
  15. H

GEN VI: LF: 1 Pokeball Vivillon Offering: Older Event Poke

Re: LF: Vivillon patterns (IcySnow,Sandstorm,Pokeball) Offering: Older Event Poke Will do! And my IGN is Mindy.
  16. H

Re: LF: Vivillon patterns I can do them now, so hopefully it won't take too long! ^^
  17. H

Re: LF: Vivillon patterns Sounds perfectly fine to me~! It will take me a moment, but I will let you know when I have them transferred over! :D
  18. H

Re: LF: Vivillon patterns Mudkip99, I can do that for your Sandstorm and whatever other Pokemon you wish to trade, I'm not very picky whatever you want to trade for/with is fine with me~! Just let me know which events you want! :)
  19. H

Re: LF: Vivillon patterns Sadly, I don't have that one anymore however I believe it was just English, but my Sun pattern is Spanish with Vivillon as its name and one of my High Plains patterns is that way as well. I have updated my original post because I have traded away a few, thinking nobody...
  20. H

I myself am done getting the various patterns, but I need one more to for my little sister now and that is a Pokeball pattern vivillon for her though (no hacks please, but I will take clones of this pattern). I have the following Vivillon patterns available, and if necessary further done are...
Back
Top Bottom