Search results for query: *

• Users: Maxus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Wanted: Traded Evos and Leafeon

Hello. :) I'm looking for someone kind enough to help me with a trades. I also need help in evolving my Slowpoke into a Slowking. Got the King's Rock and everything. I just need someone to trade with! Since I did start over again I don't have much to offer, but I do have a: , TMs Bullet...
  2. M

Wanted: Someone to Trade with

Good morning! I'm looking for someone with spare time to help me trade my Lucky Egg Item over to HeartGold. It'll really help me out with trying to Lv. up my Pokemon. I have an extra one that I'm willing to give out with a Female Horsea nicknamed Mysti. (Horsea was not mine.)
  3. M

Wanted: Generous User

Good morning guys. I'm looking for someone to help me transfer my Starly over from Pearl to HeartGold. Long story short, I tried using the GTS and I realized to late that I couldn't search for a Starly in my HG, thus not being ble to trade with myself. Yeah, fail. Yeah, but if someone...
  4. M

Wanted: Totadile & Cyndaquil Egg

Hi guys! I'm hoping someone can help me out of this one. I'm looking for a Cyndaquil Egg! (I want the actual egg just cause I wanna hatch them myself.) I don't have much considering I just stared my HeartGold and only have a Bayleef, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. Thank you for...
  5. M

►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ CLOSED [Please Read Last Post]

!Welcome! Hey you guys, welcome to Beyond the Gold. This is going to be my somewhat permanent Offering Thread so I'll be updating it every once in a while. So make sure to Subscribe to it! ◄◄◄(That's my way of trying to make you Subscribe to my Thread. FAIL!) So without further...
  6. M

Wanted: TRU Shaymin

I'm looking to get the TRU Shaymin. It has to be untouched, but I don't mind if it's cloned. Offering: GameStop Jirachi. Special Move: Draco Meteor Event: Allows you to go to the Edge of the Night Sky PokeWalker course. Thanks for viewing.
  7. M

Offering: 4 GameStop Jirachis

Hey Guys! I finally got my GameStop Jirachi and I'm going to be cloning it and offering them to you guys. Everything about the Jirachi is legit except for the fact that it's cloned. !Make a Wish! -In Cherish Ball -Holding Liechi Berry -OT: GMESTP -ID #: 02270 -Nature: Brave -Special Move...
  8. M

Wanted: A Cloner

I just got my Jirachi from GameStop and I was hoping to find someone who would be kind enough to clone it for me. The Jirachi unlocks the Edge of the Night Sky Course in the PokeWalker and I'll be more than happy if the Cloner gets to keep a copy. I'm actually hoping to clone it a few...
  9. M

Wanted: Manaphy and Deoxys

I'm hoping to find someone who would be generous enough to trade a TRU Manaphy and a GameStop Deoxys. (Toys R' Us manaphy) I really don't mind if they are a clone as long as they: Manaphy Level: 50 OT: TRU ID No.: 09297 Ball: Cberish Ribbon: Classic Item: Red Scarf Deoxys...
  10. M

Wanted: TRU Regigigas

I'm hoping to find someone who would be generous enough to trade a TRU Regigigas. (Toys R' Us Regigigas) I really don't mind if it's a clone as long as it: -Comes in Cherish Ball -Has the Custap -Has the moves: Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, and Crush Grip. -L.V 100 -I.D #: 03089 Like I...
  11. M

Pokemon Giveaway!

Hello fellow trainer! (Worst intro ever, I know.) I’m giving away some basic Pokémon that are taking a little too much room in my PC. I have the following: 1X Chimchar (Male) (Relaxed) (Lv. 1) (Fire Blast & Flamethrower) 3X Charmanders (All Males) (Gentle, Serious, & Relaxed) (All Lv. 1) (2...
  12. M

Offering: Some Leftovers

I'd rather not call them leftover, but these are the Pokemon that I have after all the breeding I did. 2 Male Charmaders Know: Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw, & Dig 2 Female Pidgeys Know: Ariel Ace & Brave Bird 2 Male Pidgeys Know: Ariel Ace & Brave Bird 1 Male Mudkip Knows: Ice Ball, Hail...
  13. M

♦♦♦Under the Rainbow♦♦♦

Under the Rainbow Hello. I'm hoping that everyone is having a good day. As of late, I have begun playing Pokemon Platinum due to the reason that Pokemon Heart Gold is upon us. (Are you as happy as I am?) Any who, I'm trying to get some Pokemon for Heart Gold and I need your help. (Yes...
Back
Top Bottom