Search results for query: *

• Users: Wes118
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

Draw your way to become the champion (brand new rp style) (signups)

well hello all and I have a new rp to create but its different than normal RPs. see in this rp, instead of posting sentences to continue the rp. you post drawings that you create in paint. so this is going to be an artistic rp but also a journey rp. so the plot: we will be traveling throughout...
  2. W

TEEN: Pokemon Grey - Wonders of Power (Chapter 1 is out!)

And So Begins my first Fic (rated teen for mild violence and swearing to come) Table of Contents Chapter 1 (down below) ---------------------------------------------------------- Chapter 1 Welcome to the world of pokemon. It's a world of "many" strange creatures we like to...
  3. W

First Fanfic - Pokemon grey related (need ideas)

Hi everyone and i want to create a fanfic on the 3rd 5th gen main game, Grey. and i have some ideas but i need some help. what i want you to post is what you want to have in grey and i might add it in to my first fanfic. See you Later, Wes118
  4. W

Orbs of Existance: A Twisted Journey (me, and others)

others are lone wolf, jakku ebasnu, midnight ghost, and guardian of Johto. and lets begin. Cyrus heard his alarm clock and woke up in his gentle village, pallet town. it was his tenth birthday and he was ready to go get his friends and get their starter Pokemon. "I'm ready for the greatest...
  5. W

a new journey RP?

i am starting to get into roleplaying games and i have an idea of having a journey RP that goes throughout many regions. would anyone like to join?
  6. W

The Adventure Begins! (MC rp) (startup)

ok just saying this is a minecraft rpg and the signup thread for side characters is here. Lets begin "OK everyone, we need to find a way to destroy or imprison herobrine, but first we need to prepare for the journey," cyrus explained to the group. "Tai we will need food. go kill some pigs...
  7. W

the adventure begins! (minecraft rp) (signups)

Why hello i am cyrus31 and this will be the first rp made by me. For all who know what minecraft is, I will be making a rp somewhat like "Shadows of Israphel" by the Yogscast. And here is your info you need to know - Background: Rules: Signup form: here is my signup as an example...
  8. W

the recolored pokedex

hey everyone, its me cyrus31, and i was seeing how some people are creating spriting projects, so i decided that i will make one. i am going to recolor all 649 pokemon. pleasse give comments how you think the idea is. pokemon left: 630 - 649 completed pokemon and here is some that i have done...
  9. W

Cyrus31's Sprite Shop (Re-opened 8/30/11)

Banner by genbeeb Hi all i have returned and my shop is back in buisness here i what i offer *recolors *eggs *pokeballs *maps *pillow shaded pokemon Examples - recolors Pillow shades Eggs pokeballs [/SPOILER] well come on and start requesting but only...
  10. W

Suggestion hey about spriting cllubs

can anyone just make one club on spriting mozz archaic anyone there is just too many clubs i got the name for it "the bulbagarden spriters" thanks
  11. W

hey about sprite clubs

can anyone just make one club on spriting mozz archaic anyone there is just too many clubs i got the name for it "the bulbagarden spriters" thanks
  12. W

cyrus31's personal sprite gallery - Week 2 is up

hey everyone this is where i will be putting up some of my pictures that i made here is some examples this is also not a shop, so please no requests but you can post comments on this thread hope you like it:ksmile: edit: please put comments please
  13. W

the spriters resourse GONE

hey everyone there is a website with tons of pokemon sites its called "the spriters resource" then this morning i went to it and it was gone:confused: does anyone know what happened to it:scared:
  14. W

seals

i wonder if the seals for your pokeballs will be back they were so cool:yahoo:
  15. W

splicing club

i made another club made for pokemon fusions check it out:banana:
  16. W

pokemon recolor sprites club

for anyone who likes recolors go tho this social group:-)
  17. W

New Social Group - pokemon recolor sprites club

cyrus31 has created a new social group called "pokemon recolor sprites club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
Back
Top Bottom