Search results for query: *

1. T

Looking to trade for specific high-IV and EV'd Tyranitar/Scizor/Giratina!

There are SO many shiny Adamant Beldum/Metagross out there :) Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.
  2. T

Looking to trade for specific high-IV and EV'd Tyranitar/Scizor/Giratina!

Hello, If you would be able to trade on a 4th gen game, I could possibly help you out with Giratina. However, my Giratina is Naughty instead of Lonely. I think it serves the same purpose, though? It's untrained at the moment. It can be nicknamed. L70. IVs are 30/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power...
  3. T

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread Pokecheck is probably the easiest way to get a rough check of a Pokemon's legality. The reason being you don't actually have to deal with the Pokemon file (.pkm) yourself. You can simply upload it and view on the website. Changing your Domain...
  4. T

Springly Lottery (Winners Announced!)

Re: Springly Lottery (Now Accepting Entries!) The Results are in! The 5 winners are: Theatricalis (Picked Up) pastafari (Picked Up) Venom (closest guess to the winning number!) (Picked Up) Yurimi LadyScathach (Picked Up) Winners- please arrange a time to pick up your prize. You can contact...
  5. T

Re: Springly Lottery (Now Accepting Entries!) Thanks for the interest so far, everyone :) I am still accepting entries :)
  6. T

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I have been active in the trade center, but for fun I am holding a giveaway of a Pokemon that is springly, Mothim. Please see all rules below before replying to this thread, but first, here is the PRIZE: ★ Mothim ★ Timid | ♂ | Tinted Lens TROGGY 30799 |...
  7. T

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread Oh, gotcha. I do applaud you for being vigilant because most 'event collectors' probably have more hacks than legit mons. I would donate mine to the cause but I can't clone them. The only ones I can make copies of are my event dogs and my celebi...
  8. T

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread I used to trade on here a lot, yeah :] If trading wasn't so time consuming I would potentially do it some more. I could always use some more items to sell for cash in Black, heh. I'm surprised you don't have very many flawless events, being an...
  9. T

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread i know how pc loves their css ;)
  10. T

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread I just don't have the time anymore, unfortunately. Also, I only have 1 DS so most of my stuff is trapped in 4th gen and now everyone wants it on 5th. I may come do a giveaway or something at some point though :] Yeah that's always been a bummer...
  11. T

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread Is there any hope? :[
  12. T

Re: Global Trade Station Conversational Thread I hope you had a happy birthday :]
  13. T

Wanted: Morning sun espeon from gen III

Yeah. I should have some time this evening if you'll be around at all.
  14. T

I'll be around the rest of the day today.
  15. T

Okay, that works. Edit: Hi, doesn't look like you are around. Maybe tomorrow? By the way, let me know which of your Friend Codes you'll be using.
  16. T

Hi, I can't trade until after work on the weekdays. 5-10pm roughly. If you want to schedule a time in that window, I'll do my best to meet you at that time. By the way, I will use this FC to trade: 5457.1624.3779 (Heartgold)
  17. T

Sorry, I don't have the game with me this weekend. Can you do weekdays? I'll be available weekday evenings starting tomorrow.
  18. T

Are you too strict with IVs when EV training?

Yes. It is time consuming to EV train each Pokemon, why would I want to waste time on sub-par ones? Breeding for high IV Pokemon just takes patience, it's nowhere near impossible. If you want flawless Pokemon, you could always RNG abuse them anyway.
  19. T

Sure, that's fine. I'll work on that this evening. You don't have to trade me anything for these guys, I have way more good Pokemon than I'll ever know what to do with...I just like IV breeding :] What would be a good time for you to trade? I could trade tonight once I get that Eevee evolved...
Back
Top Bottom