Search results for query: *

• Users: BWYuko
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

DO WANT: Any 1 of 4 Berries

They're the rare event berries that boost condition considerably: #61 Micle Berry #62 Custap Berry #63 Jaboca Berry #64 Rowap Berry I know they're relatively rare. Micle would be the most appreciated. Let me know if I can offer anything in return; make a request and I'll see if I can...
  2. B

Wanted: Select Johto Monsters

I can imagine that these are a common request, given the generation 2/3 wall. I'm finishing my platinum 'dex, and these are the 14 that elude me. Any one of the three monsters in the following families will do: A. Chikorita family B. Cyndaquil family C. Totodile family I can...
  3. B

Wanted: Berry #55 - Salac Berry

Salac Berry!! Raises its holder's Speed stat one stage when HP drops below 1/3 of its maximum. Just one would be fine. We should use disposable low-level monsters to alleviate any pressure of theft if that's a real concern... Anyway, I'd very much appreciate one; don't have much to offer...
  4. B

Event Legendaries

Hi there, I've been working on completing my Platinum dex by legitimate means (almost done, 470!) and it would seem that I'm not going to get credit for particular legendary monsters without using a cheating device, because a lot of the events where they were distributed either only took...
Back
Top Bottom