Search results for query: *

• Users: Free
  • Order by date
  1. F

Shiny Pokémon by RNG Abuse

Re: Shiny Pokemon by RNG Abuse The only thing I could think would be that these particular Pidgey's nature, characteristic, and stats were not enough information for RNG Reporter to find accurate IVs. Which is all RNG reporter is doing; finding the IVs and using that and the nature to find the...
  2. F

Shiny Pokémon by RNG Abuse

Re: Shiny Pokemon by RNG Abuse Make sure you are selecting the 'find initial seed by stats' tab at the top. Make sure to enter the year, month, day, hour, and minute on the DS clock when you ENTER the game from the blue continue screen; not the time when you actually catch the Pokemon. Make...
  3. F

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Yes, the move relearner will allow you to 'relearn' moves even if you did not teach it that particular move in the first place.
  4. F

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread When you get SS, if you need someone to help you transfer Pokemon and you happen to see me on, feel free to VM me. If you're worried, I have three TRU Arceus, three PCP, and three GameStop Jirachi and a complete Pokedex. Plus, I can RNG almost every...
  5. F

(Closed)Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*3 left* BAM! You got em. See you on.
  6. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*3 left* I'm tired of waiting. Next person to post their FC and can get on right away gets the three remaining shiny Pokemon. No 10 post limit. No one per person limit. The only thing you need to do is post your FC and be able to get on right away.
  7. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*4 left* See you on.
  8. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*4 left* I've deleted it since. Please Post your FC if you want the shiny.
  9. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*4 left* Sorry, but you didn't have 10 posts before today.
  10. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*5 left* Thank you for the quick trade =) We're down to the final four: Sandshrew Phanpy Pichu Sneasel Don't forget to read the 'stipulations' section of the first post or you might not get the shiny you request.
  11. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*5 left* No, one of the stipulations is that you must pick it up immediately, sorry. Well I hope the shiny I gave you has better Sp. Atk IVs.
  12. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*5 left* Sure, see you on. Sure, right after my trade with fastpitch41 I'll be on. No problem, hope you enjoy.
  13. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*5 left* Alright, see you on.
  14. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*7 left* Please take a look at the stipulations in the first post. No problem, thank you for the fast trade.
  15. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*7 left* It's in the first post with arrows pointing to it.
  16. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*7 left* Just VM me or post here when you're ready and I'll jump on. See you on.
  17. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*7 left* Well, I can wait for an E4 run if you want me to. It was the "or so" I was worried about. I'll hold it for you.
  18. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*7 left* Enjoy. Thank you for the fast trade. Think you posted in the wrong thread. Eh, I'm trying to get rid of these as fast as possible. Hence why I have the trade immediately stipulation. Any way you could do it sooner?
  19. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*8 left* Sure thing, see you on.
  20. F

Re: Unclaimed shiny Pokemon from giveaway*Again* Sure, I'll meet you on.
Back
Top Bottom