Search results for query: *

• Users: Mudkipz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Is Ash Gay?

I've always thought that Ash was suspiciously interested in Gary and suspiciously disinterested in girls. However, it's not just Gary: look at how he feels about Ritchie. He's awfully close to Brock too. And let's not forget "Ashley's" several crossdressing incidents. He doesn't really seem to...
  2. M

Christ, Lucifer, and the Antichrist--Anthroposophy

I am, and have been for a long time, an anthroposophist, one who follows the teachings of Rudolf Steiner. I thought I would share with everyone the actual truth about some common misconceptions regarding Christ and his counterparts. In the history of the world, there have been spiritual...
  3. M

Is Heliocentrism a Lie? Does Stellar Parallax Solve the Problem?

I recently got into a debate in my blog over whether Heliocentrism is provable or not. My argument is that all scientific phenomena are accounted for in the Geocentric model, but no one seems to agree. The main point that was brought up was something I didn't really understand called Stellar...
  4. M

Pokemon Snap: Greatest Game Ever?

Personally, I think Pokemon Snap is the greatest game ever. Agree or disagree? EDIT: For the record, I am making use of hyperbole. If I were to name my actual favorite game it would probably be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time. That didn't stop me from voting yes in the poll though. Just...
  5. M

What determines whether a thread is "hot" or not (settled)

The little mail icon next to a thread is different depending on whether it's "hot" or not. It also changes depending on whether it has new posts or not, whether it's closed or not, and whether one has posted in it or not. I had thought that whether a thread was hot or not would depend on when...
Back
Top Bottom