Search results for query: *

1. T

DWF Gligar, Rufflet, Abra

Well as the title suggests, I am looking for these pokemon. I can offer these DWF: Vulpix Poliwag Magikarp Barboach Slowpoke Dratini Bagon
  2. T

Unova Link info wanted

Since I never bought VS and don't plan to any time in the future, I was wondering if anyone could send over to me any random pokemon through Dream World so that I can receive the data for Unova Link. I can offer anything that you can ask.
  3. T

Reshiram, Keldeo, Kami trio

As the title suggests, I am looking for these pokemon. Natures, IVs, EVs do not count at all for me, as long as their names are in correct spelling and correctly capitalized. I have these pokemon to offer: Naive Kyogre Adamant Groudon Adamant Rayquaza Shiny Naive Axelf Hasty Kyogre Bold...
  4. T

Lower case Ho-Oh

Since the revolution of lower case pokemon names, I became increasingly bothered by the abundance of my pokemon that were in all caps, specifically Ho-Oh since it's one of my more treasured legendary pokemon. I have many pokemon to offer, which includes the following Naive Kyogre Adamant Groudon...
  5. T

Wanted: one of the Hydreigon family

As I am about to start Black 2, I would like to have Deino, Zweilous, or Hydreigon as one of my initial team. I can offer masterballs, shards, evolution stones, or rare candies. Preferably I would like him to have a mild, rash, timid, or modest nature, male, and the nickname Kastraliss. Your...
  6. T

WANTED: DEX FILLERS

Well, as I just received Black 2 yesterday, I am lacking in many pokemon of good quality. So, I need to fill up my pokedex with some good pokemon. I am personally looking for a Escavalier M Braviary Deino M but all donations will be treated with thanks. Natures and IV's do not count, but it...
  7. T

Offering: Legendaries

I just want to say that I usually don't read the forums, so it is preferable if someone either PM or VMs me. I'm not exactly looking for anything specific. I'll determine it based upon the offers. Latias Timid ALAMOS Darkrai Modest Modest Raikou Naive Shiny Azelf Impish Giratina Lonely/Impish...
  8. T

Offering: EV trained Exeggcutor

252 SP.A / 252 SPEED/ 2 HP Unsure on IV's unfortunately. Ability: Modest Moves: Solarbeam Sunny Day Psychic Sleep Powder Item: Heat Rock As for what I want for this guy, I'd like another EV trained johto pokemon. IV's do not matter. I preferably want an impish Shuckle, but it all...
  9. T

Wanted: Roost and Gyro Ball

I really need these two for my pokemons. What I have to offer are starters, most pokemon, other TMs, evolutionary items, and many more. Just offer on what you want, and I'll see if I have it. Pm please.
  10. T

Offering: My legendaries

So, I have: Gentle Latias (UT) Adamant Groudon (UT) Adamant Rayquaza (UT) ALAMOS Darkrai (UT) Naive Shiny Azelf (belongs to another but is EV trained) Impish Giratina (UT) Modest Raikou (UT) Lonely Jirachi (UT) Serious Mew (touched) Lax Dialga (Touched and nicknamed in random japanese and a...
  11. T

Wanted: Porygon, cause I'm not spending 9,999 coins

I really don't want an awesome one, like perfect IV's and all that. I just want a Modest Porygon with the nickname "Porygon". Post or PM offers, but preferrably PM. Does not need full EV or shiny.
  12. T

Legendaries and a lot of EV berries.

I have over 100 EV berries(but not over 200), and they have been sitting in my inventory for soo long. PM offers or post, but preferably PM. I have on my SoulSilver Serious Mew Lonely Jirachi Modest Raikou Lax Dialga with weird japanese name(seriously, I have no idea what it says) Hasty Kyogre...
  13. T

English Dialga, Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin, Celebi

So I have the three pokemon in the list above. The problem is that they're in Japanese and I can't understand one word of it. I have gotten sick and tired of sending out these pokemon, only to see Japanese Hiragana. Therefore, I want English pokemon. I can offer Impish Giratina(not sure yet)...
  14. T

Offering: Legends

Adamant groudon, modest zapdos, calm articuno, adamant registeel, impish regice, ,quiet regice, gentle mewtwo(o.o), modest raikou, and naive kyogre. Post or PM offers. I just want to clarify that all these guys are touched, but I can use berries on them if requested.
  15. T

Needed: Razor Fang

Hey, as the title says, I need a razor fang. I can offer: All EV reducing berries All starters but may take time to hatch Duskulls with Pain Split but will take time Arons with Head Smash but will take time Old Ambers PM if interested.
  16. T

Legends

I am offering aZapdos modest and jolly, articuno calm, moltres hasty, a modest raikou, a naive kyogre, a rayquaza, a rash and gentle mewtwo, a adamant registeel, an impish regice and a shiny linoone and pelliper. Post or (preferably) PM offers.
  17. T

Adamant Groudon and Careful Rayquaza

So I have this adamant groudon and a careful rayquaza. However, they are touched but I can give them the EV berries to reduce it. Post what you can offer.
  18. T

Razor Fang

I need a razor fang, since Game Freak didn't put one in the wild in Soulsilver.
  19. T

foreign ditto

So yeah. I want a ditto to breed with.
  20. T

Kyogre with the nickname "Kyogre"

As many know, pokemon when caught have their whole name in capitals. What I generally want is a Kyogre with the nickname "Kyogre". I can offer a Hasty Kyogre, an Adamant Groudon and a Modest raikou. Note that all of these pokemon are touched. Btw, the kyogre can be whatever nature, but a nature...
Back
Top Bottom