Search results for query: *

1. M

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

This, in which I posted, is where Shalour City is. Its the place under the tower, which is also a part of the city
  2. M

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Has anyone seen the Mega trailer? Pokemon World's Tournament - Mega Evolution trailer [Mega Absol, Mawile and Ampharos!] - YouTube
  3. M

I've put together pictures and stuff about Shalour City and the ruin-place:
  4. M

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Is it me or doesn't that Lucario look very low quality?
  5. M

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread My idea: we'll get told about the new type: Fairy Type, shows off a new Pokémon with the type and then tell that Sylveon is a part of the type! :D
  6. M

Re: Region Speculation and Discussion Thread I've put together all my own observation, speculations and what I've heard people think. Please check it out :D Warning, its a big picture~
  7. M

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread This is how we all are right now... and we're almost dying to get news :D I hope it will be leaked soonish~
  8. M

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread And BW was announced in April, rather than January. Which means that May was the first month after their annoucement to show stuff. The first month after for XY was showing Sylveon... so... what could come this month?
  9. M

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread We dunno, it may not be revealed :I
  10. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread You're right indeed, good sir~
  11. M

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" In case anyone saw this, it is fake. I've also posted it into the X and Y "Fake or real" thread. (because it has a connection to X and Y)
  12. M

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Don't worry, its fake, but its a good one!
  13. M

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread I'll be following Zephyrsonic's stream, so I can hear his reaction to whatever will be announced! Its more fun :3
  14. M

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread This is going around on 4chan:
  15. M

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread (LAST UPDATE: 2/6/13 | March issue soon to le Found this on 4chan, it looks cool! http://s4.postimage.org/6zdyougaz/2313n_123242.png
  16. M

Only for 3DS?

Well I won my DS back in the days... (lucky me, wheee) But after then, I bought a DSLite and DSi... I didn't mind buying a 3DS, I was actually really excited to buy one when I did (but it was back when it was expensive D: ) But I can see why people are complaining, but it wouldn't make sense to...
  17. M

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation Team Genetic Nya~
  18. M

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Sounds more like the Black & White theme (season 14th) and also the Rival Destinies
  19. M

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

I think they have made it so that its only people living in Japan who can see the correct time. After all, the official Japanese site is centered for Japanese people and not us XD
  20. M

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: (Mod Note: Read First Post!) Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next Hoenn (Gen 3) also skipped Eeveelutions
Back
Top Bottom