• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Looking for official Snubbull artwork

Does anyone have or know where I can find the original, uncolored and unedited version of this artwork? It should have a signature in script at the bottom right and a header at the top that says "GameFreak Webpage". (I have tried searching through Wayback archives of the GameFreak site, but no...
  2. S

Pokemon Fansites

How many of you set up a fansite for Pokemon on a Geocities, Angelfire, or any of the many other free-sites? Why did you do it? How did you get your information? Is it still up? Those old sites are so fun digging through, but most of them have dead E-mails or no contact info at all. Makes you...
  3. S

Unofficial Pokemon Books and Magazines

Anyone own an unofficial book concerning the franchise? Dozens, if not hundreds were published back in the day. Some of them are ridiculous in what they say. I personally own "Pokemon Fever: The Unauthorized Guide" by Hank Schlesinger (nothing of note here), and recently ordered this gem...
  4. S

Trapinch evolves into Charizard??

I saw this thread posted on PC about Trapinch being the original starter that evolved into Charizard, and was wondering what anyone thought of that? It's strange, but the guy does show pictures that are a striking comparison and brings up interviews or something.
Back
Top Bottom