Search results for query: *

1. C

Wealthy tech exec nabbed for elaborate Lego crime spree

He must have carefully built up his scemes to pull this crime off, I bet the law officers were shitting bricks.
  2. C

Do you believe in aliens?

To be honest, the universe is infinite/constantly expanding. Other life may not even exist in out solar system, maybe not even out galaxy. Just remember, the hubble telescope once measured a size of space relative to its scope about 1 inch x 1 inch in length, and in that tiny square Hubble found...
  3. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Coheed & Cambria - The Willing Well III; Appolo II The Telling Truth.
  4. C

Total Eclipse - Iron Maiden.
  5. C

In Memoriam: Celebrities

R.I.P Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan - Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.
  6. C

When the Wild Wind Blows - Iron Maiden.
  7. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

Let me make a list of ideas; Be released on all three console platforms, Pokemon is very succesful on the DS, a handheld device, now, if they released it on the next generation of consoles, it would be a huge step up. with consoles and online gaming revolutionising games and all. Handheld...
  8. C

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Maybe a Heron type thing, a split evolution from Wingull possibly?
  9. C

Is Dragonite still cool to you?

It's powerful as hell, and is in my main team of 6. I still find it pretty damn cool.
  10. C

Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
  11. C

Panic! At the Disco - Build God, Then We'll Talk
  12. C

Take a look at my sprites.

Okay, admittedly, I do not visit this site as much as I used to, what with GCSE's and all, but anyway, enough of that. Hello all, Been spriting for a while, but a bit rusty nowadays. But I managed to save my good sprites when I was clearing out my files, and put them onto one file. Also I...
  13. C

Famous Relatives

My grandad and his dad owned Talbot & Sons. Sweets in Yorkshire, England. Pretty small, but it's something.
  14. C

Do you believe in aliens?

I belive, but they're genetic structures are not as advanced as us, in this part of the galaxy anyway.
  15. C

God?

I'm Atheist, I just belive in all things logical, I think the idea of any supernatural being is false.
  16. C

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

On Pokemon Colosseum, I named my Entei WOOF.
  17. C

Contest Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevoir

Re: Most Beautiful Pokemon - Milotic vs Beautifly vs Lilligant vs Delcatty vs Gardevo My own choice would be Misdreavus. But for the sake of the poll i'll say Gardevoir.
  18. C

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) Still Misdreavus ^_^
  19. C

Contest Haxorus vs. Flygon

As much as a love Flygon, Haxorus has overtaken it, look at that attack stat... Wow. I have a fondness for those kind of stat spread. But is is a close contest. But i'd go for Haxorus due to Outrage.
Back
Top Bottom