Search results for query: *

1. P

Cloning Request Thread

I CAN CLONE, however i request a ditto with perfect IVs. YES 31 IN ALL!!!! i am looking for specific nature however PM me and i am willing to clone now and get paid in dittos in the future.
  2. P

~*~*~OFFERING~*~*~Tons of Event Pokemon!

Neox, they are: Anniversary - Sassy Ageto - Docile Pokepark - Timid Eigakan - Bashful Mitsurin - Modest
  3. P

Just checked. No, I wouldn't be interested as it's not rare to find that one :)
  4. P

Bullet punching machop? Which pokewalker course was that one in?
  5. P

Geodude, only the rare ones I was interested in. ^_^
  6. P

@Fern: I consider all of my Pokemon pretty valuable ^__^ ;) @Sirphish: sure no problem. When you pick the 2 you want, shoot me a VM and we can discuss when we can trade :)
  7. P

Okay, then just VM me about it tomorrow then :)
  8. P

Sirphish, I have the Fukuoka PalCity Mew. I would love your Negaiboshi Jirachi and NoK Mew if they are untouched and untrained. Which two of mine would you like in return? Also, do you have any more that I don't have?
  9. P

Sorry man :( I only collect events, and I already have all 493 pokemon in my other game. I'm sure you'll be able to get those two, just keep on a look out. They are around a lot in this forum nowadays ^_^
  10. P

Stewart. I have all of those, sorry.
  11. P

Geodude... I am about to get my Shinjoh Ruins Giratina soon in my SoulSilver game... sorry :(
  12. P

Offering: winner's path beldums

Thank you for the trade!! :)
  13. P

Haha, okay. So the Pokemon Ranch Vulpix plus fire stone it is :) When can you trade?
  14. P

Hi there! I am interested in the careful one :) Please see my thread in my signature. I also have pretty much any pokemon lol. Let me know. Edit: I also have an Electirizer.
  15. P

*~ My events threaD ~*

Hi hi, it is me again! Wants: YUKINA MEOWTH, WISH FARFETCH'D (I have a Wish Chansey to trade for this), JBHF MANAPHY, and 12 ANIV RED AND GREEN PICHU EGG. Offers: Check my thread :) Friendcode: ya know this ;)
  16. P

Fern, I would be interested in it, but only if it has no exp on it :) Let me know.
  17. P

Kanto--I just got a Michina Arceus last night--sorry! I should update the list asap. Fern: is the XD Lugia caught in a Pokeball, or Masterball. Also, what are its movesets, level, and what experience does it have (if any)?
  18. P

*~ My events threaD ~*

Re: *~ Sensui 22 Liona ~* Trading Station Want: POKEFESTA METANG w/ national ribbon and NWS Manaphy Offering: Any 2 in my thread that is in my signature. Name and code: Sarah, 0775 3621 7890.
  19. P

Events I Don't Have

Next time, please don't just copy and paste my thread and make it your own. Thanks.
  20. P

ƒιєяcє∂єιту∂αякℓιηк's Castle of Pokemon

Your Pokepark Mew for any 1 in my thread thats in my signature?
Back
Top Bottom