Search results for query: *

1. P

~*~*~OFFERING~*~*~Tons of Event Pokemon!

Thread Rules: 1.) Please no hacks. 2.) I am only interested in events for my events. 3.) Also only interested in untouched and untrained events. 4.) Please do not offer me Pokemon that I already have. Check ENTIRE list. 5.) If you have a thread of your own, I'd prefer to just look at that...
  2. P

Shines+Legends+ETC..

This is what I am offering, if you want one please make an offer. Alakazam; Male lvl 66 Gentle nature Hp 180 Attack 106 Defense 88 Special Attack 219 Special Defense 155 Speed 207 Dialga lvl 47 Relaxed nature Hp 153 Attack 130 Defense 130 Special Attack 160 Special Defense 112 Speed 90...
  3. P

Offering-Azelf, Uxie, Psyduck, Medicham....ALL SHINY

i rather have event pokemon than shiny pokemon. so if anyone has an event pokemon COMPLETELY UNTRAINED, then u have first dibs. P.S. i can only trade Mon., Wed., Fri., and Sat.
  4. P

Want- Foreign Pokemon to be used in breeding.

i have started breeding and i want pokemon to breed, and i prfer foreign pokemon.
  5. P

Breeding pokemon

i was trying to breed pokemon and it wouldnt work. I got two pokemon that were in the same egg group, but not the same type does that affect it?? i dont want to use Ditto!!!
  6. P

should we talk bout Action Reply??

all i need help in is that my Girlfriend got the action reply and she lost the CD that comes with it that make sit easy to write all the codes on the computer and then transferring over. does anyone know if i dl it online if itll erase al the saved cheats already on there??
  7. P

Breeding pokemon

im still in the beginning of the game and are learning things now, however i know that i want to be someone who has every pokemon through breeding and levels them up myself. i only have diamond and so need pokemon that are from other games that are unobtainable. the only thing that i do have is...
  8. P

the fossil ones.

I have every fossil in the game, so if anyone wants a pokemon that comes from them..please message me. i dont know how to trade yet, but i know im there in the game already.
Back
Top Bottom