Search results for query: *

1. R

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst Start as a Pikachu? I'm sure hoping that you can change. I was looking forward to a gen 5 MD but one of the best aspects of MD for me was being able to take the fun test and determine which Pokemon you were...
  2. R

Looking for Shokotan Keldeo

Sounds like a plan! Just let me know when you're able to!
  3. R

As long as the original is legit I don't mind clones :D Thank you so much! What would you like for it?
  4. R

Hey guys, Shokotan Keldeo has been out for about a day now! If anyone has a legit one they're willing to trade, I'd really appreciate if you'd check out what I have to offer! 10th Anni Celebi (Trained) Goon's Scizor Eigakan Arceus Draco Meteor Jirachi Crown Suicune (If Keldeo...
  5. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, okay! Thank you! So this doesn't happen if you happened to get a hacked Pokemon, or a legit Pokemon from a flagged game?
  6. R

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

The closest they've gotten was with Swimmer F Nikki, but that's not how my named is spelled xD But my friend, Alex, was very pleased with BW, because he plays baseball as an Infielder... xD
  7. R

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I'll list out the shinies I did not trade for (that are Gen4&5): I was in the bug-catching contest and came across a shiny Wurmple in SoulSilver. I was so excited! I caught it in one Park Ball with no damage done at all, but I didn't even manage to get 3rd place! My cousin was getting...
  8. R

Are you OK with using Legendaries and/or Ubers in in-game teams?

From my experience, if you don't EV train legendaries they're not much better than regular Pokemon. So if I like it enough, I will use it in my team (since I don't EV train during the storyline-driven part of the game). I used the Lv5 Draco Meteor Jirachi from the moment I could get it in my...
  9. R

Do you have a 3DS already ?

Yes. My fear of the price rising made me buy one a week or so ago. Also, I worry that B2W2 will not be bundled with (a special edition) one, so instead of risk it I picked one up.
  10. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I was reading through the forum's trade section rules and saw this: What does it mean for a game to be "flagged," and how exactly is my game affected by having hacked Pokemon (that I did not hack) or by trading with a person who uses devices such...
  11. R

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Re: Gym Leader + Elite 4 Discussion That would be so great! I hope it's true!
  12. R

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Re: Gym Leader + Elite 4 Discussion Just saw the vid confirming Roxie. I think it's an adorable name <3
  13. R

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

Well, it's not the best way to do it, but it isn't all bad. From what I understand, you can change your difficulty in-game without restarting your file. Yeah you have to do that after you beat the game, but for someone like me who has to get their competitive teams to at least Lv50 to use...
  14. R

Dengeki magazine reveals further B2W2 details: New Pokédex numbers, new anime episode

Re: Dengeki magazine reveals further B2W2 details: New Pokédex numbers, new anime epi So, Team Rocket wanna-bes in a strange sense? Boring >.> wait Oh BEEP no! It is ON. I will get that Purrloin back if it's the last thing I do.
  15. R

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

They did indeed appear in the trailer. I only mentioned it because I found it amusing that the Striaton Trio also seems to have "vanished" for the time being x3
  16. R

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

Final thing Shadow Triad says in BW: "Never shall we meet again. Farewell!" Striaton Trio in B2W2: "Hey let's quit our jobs as Gym Leaders so no one can know where we are. lolololo"
  17. R

First C-Gear skins for the new Global Link to be given away: Keldeo C-Gear skins for

Re: First C-Gear skins for the new Global Link to be given away: Keldeo C-Gear skins Those skins are absolutely adorable! Couple that with my newfound love of Keldeo, and I'm seriously crossing my fingers that we get these!
  18. R

Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread (NO SPAMMING/POINTLESS POSTS)

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread I'm pretty sure that it was hinted that the PC's were around 14-16, which would make Cheren and Bianca around the same age. They were certainly not as young as 10. Either way though, it's just odd that N doesn't seem to have aged at ALL, maybe even...
  19. R

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread Is it odd that N looks the same age/younger, while Cheren and Bianca have obviously aged? Oh N you and your Pokemon magic
  20. R

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread N HELLO LOOKING DASHING AS EVER CHEREN YOU ARE BLUSHING I LOVE YOU BOTH So Cheren and Bianca switched styles (Bianca now wears the glasses). How adorable! This is all so exciting! My fangirl jimmies cannot be contained. EDIT: Oh Steven...
Back
Top Bottom