Search results for query: *

• Users: Angelus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Shiny Charmander

Hey, I'm looking for a shiny Charmander. Preferably Male Neutral nature Without a nickname Egg moves are OK. Offering: Shiny Azumaril Luvdisc Drifblim Grumpig Lickilicky Flygon White version exclusives. All starters.
  2. A

Welcome To The Salty Spitoon

...How Tough Are Ya?
  3. A

Two Things Ive Noticed About BW

1) If you teach a move to a Pokemon that is weak or unaffected to the TM the PP will drop. 2) In the Summary of a Pokemon it will show which stats will rise and fall due to the Nature. Anyone else found things like this?
  4. A

Contest Celebi VS Manaphy VS Victini

VS. VS. Imagine these Pokemon as starters, which would you chose. Which would you prefer? Who would be the best battler? Which one would be the most useful? Would you like them to evolve?
  5. A

Contest Bisharp VS Gallade

VS Both Bisharp and Gallade have a Humanoid figure, a helmet design and blades on their arms but which would you bet on if they duked it out!. Whose design do you prefer? Which would be the better fighter? Who one is the most useful?
  6. A

An Idiot-Proof Guide To Pokemon Breeding

A Guide on How to breed in the Pokemon games. http://i54.tinypic.com/2ilebva.jpg
  7. A

WANTED: Cloned Servine/Serperior

My Maractus is faling behind in level so Im looking for a Clone of a Female lvl 33-35 Servine or a freshly evolved Serperior. Offering White Exclusives, Axew's, Litwick's, Elgyem's, Cubchoo's
  8. A

WANTED: Emolga

Im looking for a Lvl 30 or higher Female Emolga Offering White Exclusives, Leavanny, Elgyem, Litwick, Tynamo, Joltik, Gigalith
  9. A

The Gratuitous Hotties Thread

Well.....not had one in here and I need cheering up. So the rules 1) Its hotties so that isnt gender specific, whatever floats your respective boats or even if you wanna post one for the girls/boys 2) NO GRAPHIC PICS!! Any posted will get deleted Im sure as otherwise the nice BMGf guys...
  10. A

WANTED: Power Anklet

Im looking for just a Power Anklet I don't have much to offer, just ask an I'll have a look
  11. A

Kyurem in the Third Version

Black: It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out. White: It can produce ultracold air. Its body is frozen. Self explanatory - a thread dedicated to the most obvious contender for mascot of the third game in the Unova series...
  12. A

Wanted: Drilbur, Joltik and Rufflet

Im looking for a Male Drilbur and Female Joltik around lvl 20 to 25 I really dont have much to offer, only local wildlife
  13. A

Your PokeBro

ITT show us your PokeBro and tell us why it is Bro Tier My PokeBro is this guy Why?. Super Luck + Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Stone Edge + Scope Lens/Razor Claw = DETRUCTION! It predicts disasters.....YOUR disaster!
  14. A

Where does everyone get their BW Sprites from?

Im looking for BW Sprites in .gif format and Ive noticed users with them, where can I find them?, Is there a full list of them instead of Googling them?
  15. A

Six Degrees Of Separation

Six Degrees of Separation is a game where you must find something in common with the post above you. HOW TO PLAY You must post something that relates to the post above you, if done correctly we will have a chain. RULES *You can post video links or pictures *Posts without relations are not...
  16. A

Anyone watching Superbowl XLV?

Who's Watching Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay?
  17. A

Which TV Show is your least favorite?

ITT tell everyone what your most hated television show is and why? Mine would have to be Glee, I fuckin' hate that crap with a passion! Why? they killed Rocky Horror Picture Show for me
  18. A

Lucky Egg!

I was trying to Thief Lucky Eggs from wild Chansey and all I got were Oval stones so I thought Id try my luck here. Offering TMs and other Held Items
  19. A

WANTED: SHINY GIRATINA

Im looking for a Shiny Giratina. I really dont care if is UT/T or a clone just no hacks Prefered something Lvl 70 and under Offering Movie Arceus Groudon Latias Shinies Ralts Luvdisc Lickilicky And lots of other stuff
  20. A

Egg Move Larvitars!

I have 5 Larvitars with egg moves as follows Iron Head (Leer) Bashful Male Hasty Female Ancient Power(Stone Edge, Rock Polish and Leer) Modest Female Gentle Female Careful Male Open to offers
Back
Top Bottom