Search results for query: *

• Users: Gato
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Loading pictures?

Well, I tried to make it pretty self explanatory. n_n Anyways, I drew a picture and we scanned it onto our computer and now it's a jpeg document. Well, there's a thread I'd like to put it in, but we can't seem to be able to insert it into the 'Go Advanced' box. Does anyone know how to do this?
  2. G

Issues displaying blogs

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum... But on subject, sometimes (frequently) when I look at the blogs, things like this come instead. (Spoilered due to hugeness). Really sorry if this issue is already reported/unnecessary to report, just thought I'd say...
  3. G

The forums home page

Sorry if this shouldn't be a thread, but today I went to the 'forums home' to see whose birthday it is, and I can't find the whole bottom part with who's online and the birthdays and stuff. Am I doing something wrong?
  4. G

Calling Kazunari fans!

I'm a Kazunari fan, and I'd like to start a thread for fellow Kazunari fans. Honestly, I wouldn't have started this thread if the poor guy wasn't bashed so hard. It's hard enough to put up with all the Tracey bashings. I just want to give Kazunari a big hug. So, I must ask for you to post...
  5. G

Astrological sign?

Now we can all discover eachother's astrological sighns! Anyways, I'm an Aqaurius.
  6. G

Funny mistakes

Have we had threads like this before? Oh well. Basically you can post mistakes you've made in Pokemon games. So there was this one time I was playing Pokemon Diamond for the first time and I decided to leave my Medetite at the Daycare. Well, I left rather quikly and a few weeks later I wanted...
  7. G

How do you make an avatar. And when I know how to get one, will the copyright dudes go after me?
Back
Top Bottom