Search results for query: *

1. P

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Re: Black and White Help thread I was getting the same message and a friend of mine said that it tells you that after putting your Pokémon to bed you have to "Access the Global Link". So I logged out and logged back in again and it appears to work now, so give that a try and see if it works :)
  2. P

do you like b/w so far? what are you most excited about?

I am looking forward to absolutely everything! The more information that's released the more excited I get for the games :) So far I've loved all the new Pokémon and characters, the region looks awesome and I love the sound of the features they're putting in. I'm really looking forward to being...
  3. P

How do you benefit from Pokémon?

Re: How do you benefit from pokemon? It helps keep my mind off things if needed. There's been a few times this year that I've had a horrid day at work and simply coming home to see news of new Pokémon that have been revealed really cheers me up. I've also met a lot of very awesome people...
  4. P

What age did you start liking pokemon?

Haha! I feel so old XD I got into Pokémon when I was 16 around the time I was just leaving school back in '99.
  5. P

What kind of trainer are you?

I used to be sort of a Type A when I first started playing the games. I used to just concentrate on a few Pokémon in my team and the rest would be so under-leveled. But now I'm definitely more a Type B, I try and train my main party up equally in level, even if it means grinding for a while...
  6. P

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Re: Do you nickname your pokemon? All the time! I really hate having a Pokémon I can't name, because I feel a name adds your own uniqueness to the Pokémon, plus I just love naming things XD Sometimes I just name them whatever pops into my head first, and sometimes I try and go with a theme. A...
  7. P

Music Background music of the show

As soon as I heard about this, I totally pre-ordered the CD XD I have been waiting so long for a CD release like this! As long as it has tons of new tracks I will be very happy~
  8. P

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

May 3rd. 123 days. I'm Scyther! XD If I go by the other region dex's: Johto: Snubbull Hoenn: Zangoose Sinnoh: Hippowdon
  9. P

Would you support a Pokémon: The Johto Journeys DVD boxset

Yes! I personally would love a DVD boxset for Johto Journeys. I haven't seen those episodes in ages and I do collect all the anime DVDs so adding that to it would be wonderful! (The same stands for the Johto League Champions season too)
  10. P

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Wow! This is awesome! Huge congrats to the both of you! This is wonderful news ^^
  11. P

Review DP107: Rampald VS Torideps!!

To be honest I don't really consider any episode of Pokémon as a "filler". I consider each and every one of them "A Pokémon episode" regardless of what the episode is about :D The show tends to rely a lot on them meeting new people and new Pokémon and it's the way it's always been. I've always...
  12. P

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

A Swellow named "Tsubasa" from my Emerald game, which I had moved over to Pearl after I got access to Pal Park. It's the Pokémon that fronts my party when I chain for shiny Pokémon, so it gradually ended up being leveled all the way to 100.
  13. P

DP112 - The Pikachu-Pochama Drifting Chronicle!

Awww, you're all so mean to poor Piplup XD Anyway, I'm looking foward to this episode. I like episodes which concentrate more on the Pokémon, because it's usually very cute and it's nice to see the interactions between them.
  14. P

Review DP107: Rampald VS Torideps!!

I really enjoyed this episode. I think the fact that they actually gave Roark and Byron a backstory was wonderful! The little Roark flashback was also so very adorable *__* Also I loved the way Byron fanboy'd all over the holes and didn't even notice his fossil collection was gone until Roark...
  15. P

Foreign Pokémon and the Chances of Shiny Eggs

No, you can't. He's rather vague about what he means which is why I posted this here, but I personally think it means if you breed foreign Pokémon you might have a slightly higher chance of breeding a shiny. I can't think of what else it could mean. I found a few Japanese blogs that seemed to...
  16. P

Foreign Pokémon and the Chances of Shiny Eggs

Hi everyone! Earlier this year, while reading Jun'ichi Masuda's online blog (*The English version*) I noticed this one entry that talked about the GTS and the features they considered and included for Foreign Pokémon. C/P from his blog: "So we considered the following contents. >some...
  17. P

what happen to Jigglypuff

I recently re-watched this episode and you're right. The second time Jigglypuff sang in front of Whismur in that episode, Whismur simply fell asleep because it was so exhausted from battling Team Rocket. That episode did make me question where the Jigglypuff had gone though, I miss the little...
  18. P

"High Touch!" and "Ashita wa Kitto" impressions

I absolutely and completely love both the new OP and ED. "High Touch!" is a wonderfully upbeat song and I really love the catchiness of it! Go~ Go~ Go~ my favourite part is where the music changes a little when they show Team Galactic. All the scenes are awesome too. "Ashita Wa Kitto" the...
  19. P

New opening and ending start October 2nd!

New openings make me happy! As does the news that it's a duet, sounds like it's gonna be awesome~ Can't wait for the new ending too!
  20. P

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Hey everyone! I've been chaining on and off with stuff, but lately I've been doing chaining on my Diamond game (*Which I'm using to train up my shinies that I send over from Pearl*) I've been concentrating most on the Diamond only Pokémon, though every Aron chain I've tried has broke so far...
Back
Top Bottom