Search results for query: *

1. C

GEN VI: Trading a Gengar for a Kanto starter.

I have a little 38 Spanish Gengar. He is a male, and has a Careful nature. His ability is Levitate, and his moveset is ; Sucker Punch Shadow Punch Payback Shadow Ball. I need a Squirtle or a Bulbasaur. Any level or gender is just fine. Nature and moveset doesn't matter. Thanks for...
  2. C

Seeking A Ditto.

Seeking a Ditto of any level. Nature doesn't matter, nor does it matter if it is Shiny. In return I can offer, Nuzleaf Spinda Snover Ludicolo Heracross Craindos Torkoal Solrock Lunatone Crobat Rapidash Tangrowth. Name : Rebecca FC : 0648 - 4858 - 2905 Thanks for the help...
  3. C

Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep

Reiko shifted slightly in bed. The moonlight from her window beamed into her room. "Ugh." Reiko groaned, pulling the covers over her head. Just before the covers completely covered her head, she saw something. "Whoa!" Reiko placed her hands hands on the window and looked all over. "A...
  4. C

Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep

Based on the prequel to Kingdom Hearts, released for the Playstation Portable featuring three new protaganists ; Aqua, Ventus and Terra. The basic plot of the game revolved around the trio who were apprentice keyblade wielders and all shared the same dream of becoming keyblade masters. After...
  5. C

Tales Of The Abyss (A Non - Pokemon RPG)

Plot: Seventeen year old Luke fon Fabre, son of Duke Fabre has very few memories of his kidnapping seven years ago. Luke is a selfish but sheltered boy who is forced to stay in his father's manor until he is twenty years of age. Luke's seemingly unordinary life is changed one day when a...
  6. C

Worlds : A Pokemon x Disney Crossover (Cartmanland and Prez)

"Well, it looks like we finally finished." Raichu smiled and wiped the sweat from his brow. Raichu was glancing up at his and his siblings' newly finished fort for their rescue team. "Absolutely gorgeous." Pichu added, stepping carefully around all of the leftover wooden planks and nails...
  7. C

Worlds (A Disney x Pokemon Crossover) 2.0

Worlds I was unsatisfied with my old sign up and decided to make improvements. Please lock the old sign up. Prologue:Since the dawn of time, there have existed many worlds. Some scoff at the idea of other worlds while others believe in them. Even the wisest of Pokemon cannot say for...
  8. C

Worlds (A Pokemon x Disney Crossover RPG)

In the Pokemon world there exists a certain group of Pokemon gifted with the ability to travel between worlds. Each world is set in a different time, and each world has new and unique characters. These Pokemon are gifted with the ability to understand human language. However, only a select...
  9. C

The Sims Medieval

Based off of the hit video game The Sims Medieval released in around 2010-2011. Plot: It is the dawn of the new world. Humans have evolved to the point where they can find and seize land to inhabit. One particular group of people escapes from their cruel village of Stoneberg, and stumble...
  10. C

Digimon Data Squad (Cartmanland & Sorrow Blue)

"Members of DATS." Commander Richard Sampson began, Kudamon wrapped around his neck. "It has been only two years since the return of the Digimon. As you're all aware, Commander-General Homer Yushima has recently passed away." The now older Miki Kurosaski and Megumi Shirakawa nodded...
  11. C

Digimon : Digital Academy

Summary: Sometime after Digimon Savers, Digi Eggs along with Digivices have been falling to Earth. The humans believe that there is a new evil force and to combat it they formed a new academy for aspiring Digimon tamers who wish to pursue a career with Digimon. This academy is focused on...
  12. C

Digimon Data Squad

It has been many decades since Marcus Damon went to the Digital World. Yoshino, Thomas and the all the DigiDestined of the past are now elderly and on the edge of death. Japan has become more peaceful ever since Marcus' departure. Unforunately, DATS has changed for the worst. Commander...
  13. C

The Dawn Of Time Start Up

A long time ago, when there was nothing yet and before the universe was born, there existed an egg, this egg hatched into a mighty Pokemon known as Arceus. Using his one-thousand arms, Arceus shaped the universe. Arceus created wide lands, every single blade of grass, every drop of water...
  14. C

The Dawn Of Time

Plot:When the Earth was born, so were the majestic creatures known as Pokemon. In the deepest forests of the newly formed Earth, there existed a small village. This village inhabited, not humans, but Pokemon. These Pokemon were a select few who had managed to adapt to evolution. These...
  15. C

The Ties That Bond (DB Reboot) OOC Thread

Plot:Team Plasma has the Unova region in a tight grip. Every single day, the mysterious N makes speeches to people, begging them to release their Pokemon. And every day, hundreds of foolish trainers abandon their close bonds with their Pokemon and release them. Unbeknowest to the trainers, Team...
  16. C

The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Unknown Date - Unknown Forest "Where are you taking me, Josh?" The unidentified Pokemon, hidden by the shadows looked up at a human figure walking ahead. The figure stopped, and turned to face the shadowy Pokemon. "I'm leaving you here." The human known as Josh replied, his tone cold as...
  17. C

Destiny Bonds Discussion Thread

Plot:Team Plasma has the Unova region in a tight grip. Every single day, the mysterious N makes speeches to people, begging them to release their Pokemon. And every day, hundreds of foolish trainers abandon their close bonds with their Pokemon and release them. Unbeknowest to the trainers, Team...
  18. C

The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot) - Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!

A reboot of my old rpg that consisted of myself, Byzantine, Miloticgirl McQueen, Master Mew, Ombrare, Charizardman and a few others. I apologize if I forgot somebody's username, I mean no offense, my mind is just really foggy right now. So, if I let somebody out, please let me know and you...
  19. C

Cancelled Games Survivor : Redemption Island

Based on the hit tv show created by Mark Burnett and broadcasted on CBS/Global. A group of 20 - 30 strangers are stranded on an island somewhere around South America, Asia or Africa. The strangers are split into two tribes with even numbers. The two tribes must compete in Reward and Immunity...
  20. C

Pokemon/Bone Crossover

Sometime in the distant future, a group of Pokemon friends are traveling together, after being chased out of their village. They find themselves attacked by a group of savage Pokemon and in the process, end up being seperated from each other. Unbeknowest to the Pokemon, they have all ended in...
Back
Top Bottom