Search results for query: *

1. I

Wanted-Event Berries and Celebi

Here are the berries I'm missing: Lansat Starf Enigma Jaboca (I'll get the Custap from the Entei event, so there's no need for that) I have lots of things to trade, but we'll probably have to work out a three way trade since most of my valuable stuff is on Platinum. The Celebi is pretty...
  2. I

Need more gifs...

Now that BW is coming out and my team is fully planned, I need another gif like the one in my sig. However, I also need that one to be altered since Drake appears to be standing or hovering. Once again, I have the frames ready with transparency and all, so I just need them to be animated. GIF...
  3. I

Banned active users with no posts or blog entries?!

This is the weirdest ban I've ever seen: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/member.php?u=44255 This user is active (if you hurry up and see), has no posts or blog entries, and is banned. I'll be referring to the user as "it" to make stuff simple. So I have a load of questions: 1. How exactly did...
  4. I

Try to find your first post!! (INSTRUCTIONS ADDED)

This is a real challenge!! At least describe your first post if you can't find it, but try to quote it. I found mine, here it is: It's so awesome to see my first post over a year later! If I wouldn't have ventured out of the new Trade Station I would probably have left already and have only...
  5. I

Any cool Japanese techno songs?

I want to have songs of all languages on my music player, and I'm looking for a cool Japanese techno song. Can someone please help me find one? Thanks in advance!
  6. I

What does IIRC mean?

Title says it all. Poison Master did something similar, so I'm guessing it's not against the rules. Anyway, can someone please help me?
  7. I

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Yep. Imma back in the sprite shop world. My last shop, only for VS sprites, was closed down due to me being too busy. Ironically, this opened up because I'm too bored. Now, I have a huge variety of sprites so I don't get tired of the same thing. So here it goes! Supersprites Shop...
  8. I

Suggestion Swearing Limit?

I really don't mind swearing, but there should be a limit of x number of curse words in one post. I still haven't decided what x should be, but I think this would make a good rule. I saw a thread in FAQ complaining about this, and I actually though about this after reading it. Anyone support this?
  9. I

What type best describes you?

I think for me it's the Grass type. I ALWAYS use one on my team, and I'm calm and love nature. Although I can get aggressive at times, and I'm athletic. Wait... I'M A BRELOOM!! w00t!
  10. I

Where are you now?

I´ve heard that many people use Bulbagarden at school or other places, so just post where you are posting this: like at home, school, work, etc. Right now I´m at my dad´s office.
  11. I

GIFmaker, GIFmaker gift me a GIF

I need someone to please animate these images. Please make them move at the speed of the original menu sprites, so that would be fast. Picture 1 Picture 2 I combined these due to the image limit in a sig. Please VM or PM me if you can do the job. Also, please retain the transparency.
  12. I

Wanted-new Event Wi-fi Scizor (UT)

Well, I heard some people complain about it in the thread it was announced, so if you don't want the Scizor, please give it to me. Just tell me what you want, I might have it. *I want it with the original held item if it isn't a problem. Please VM or PM me if you post here. I won't be...
  13. I

Wanted-Rare Berries

If you have any rare berries like Pamtre, Liechi, Micle, etc. I would like them please. I am offering any non-legendary Pokemon, with some exceptions I can't remember. Post the berry you are offering and what you want. Thanks in advance! EDIT: here are the ones I'm missing. Hondew Rabuta...
  14. I

Wanted-Special Pokemon

Ok guys, this is a big favor that is very hard to do. If you have a Pokemon or can get a Pokemon EXACTLY like I want them, you will get a reward of your choice. This is ANY non-legendary Pokemon, although I might be missing 1 or 2. I'll try my hardest to get them. Ready? They are Pokemon based...
  15. I

2AS1 (Two As One)

This is my fanfiction, where two different worlds mysteriously come together as one. However, this is no normal fanfiction. It includes sprites, some custom made by me. Be sure to give credit to IslandWalker. David, a 13-year-old 7th grader, accidentally combines two worlds together...
  16. I

Post drop?

It doesn't matter, but I'm curious. I was at about 1090 a week ago and now I'm at 1050. Just asking why, never happened to me before.
  17. I

Photobucket help

I tried to register for photobucket. Since I was stupid and placed I was 12, now the damn website won't let me register on my computer. Even with different usernames and passwords. If this can't be fixed, can someone please upload an image for me? I will e-mail it to you and you VM me the link...
  18. I

VERY weird error

Someone please tell me if I accidentally press a button or if it is the damn 503s, but I got this error twice on Firefox. I downloaded it safely from the official Mozilla website. I am posting something in the Quick Reply box, and out of nowhere my screen darts to the top/bottom. I try to scroll...
  19. I

Well... Never had one, so Wynaut?

Yeah, VERY late intro. Hello, I am IslandWalker. I am 12 and love to draw, sprite, play Pokémon (duh), and play basketball. I have long hair which I like, and I'm pretty short from my age! Well, hello BMGFers, hope I have even MORE fun here!
  20. I

What does your name mean?

Well, you don't have to include your real name, but it is interesting to see what names mean. Mine means "he who supplants". Interestingly, it is of Hebrew origin. Note: If anyone wishes to talk about their (current) username, please post in this thread.
Back
Top Bottom