Search results for query: *

1. U

Localized Names

Re: English names Oshawott is actually one of the better names. And it isn't Japanese at all, especially not compared to Mijumaru.
  2. U

Comment Period: Bulbagarden Conduct Review Board

Sounds great! There have been several times when I have wanted to send in a complaint (and did) and didn't receive a response. A more organized manner of doing this may correct that sort of error.
  3. U

Trainer Synesus would like to ba-- introduce himself.

Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden (forums)
  4. U

Image limit in posts.

When did that happen Last I checked it was 4, ugh I have been limiting my blogs all this time
  5. U

Image limit in posts.

I think it's 4. I don't know about forum emotes because I never use them.
  6. U

He whose Name Must Not Be Spoken?

I think we can say all names. Or at least I would hope so.
  7. U

My blog

Why is it not showing up EDIT: For that matter why isn't anything showing up at all
  8. U

My blog

Some members are unable to see my blog. Why is this? EDIT: Oh I think this is the wrong forum. IDC really because this organization confuses me. Anyway someone please answer before the welcomers bump me down to hell.
  9. U

Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation III

Re: Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation II Gen III is often criticized for the following reasons: • They took out a bunch of Pokemon and didn't allow you to trade with the Color/Metal Generation games. That really pissed me off because of the lack of...
  10. U

Bulbagarden Staff Recruitment Drive 2010

What does "serious infraction" mean? And infractions from Blackjack Palazzo don't count am I right? Anyway, I would make a pretty damn bad mod, but not because of my infractions. Just saying you might wanna clarify.
  11. U

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

This is going to cause a racial dispute.
  12. U

Suggestion Can we get a Rep System?

Actually, quite the opposite. There was nothing chaotic or funny about a bunch of people who gave each other +rep for no reason at all and then reported to the staff any -rep they got for any reason at all.
  13. U

idea for a perfect gen V (or VI) pokemon game

Oh dear god no, no more levels
  14. U

Suggestion Can we get a Rep System?

Idk if we could do this, some member's reps would be highly inflated for no reason at all.
  15. U

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Well, it's almost 00:30, and I have to be awake in 7 hours (damn damn damn), so I'm going to bed. Bye.
  16. U

Suggestion Sggst: Blog Rules and Restrictions

I think the limit should be 5 entries per day Rules: 1) lern2troll
  17. U

Where would I Post this?

Are you blind? Did you even read AiedailEclipsed's post? There is nowhere on bmgf where this would be acceptable, nor anywhere on any site really. It should be common sense, honestly. If it doesn't belong in the RMT section then there's nowhere on this site where it could belong.
  18. U

Where would I Post this?

Actually I think several members including myself have answered your question.
  19. U

Where would I Post this?

Making a shop would be pointless. If you're just making a shop to say "I have a really successful" shop then no one really cares. If you actually want to help people just post in their RMTs.
  20. U

Where would I Post this?

If you want to help members with their movesets then you should post in their RMTs
Back
Top Bottom