Search results for query: *

• Users: Shiny
  • Order by date
  1. S

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

It's an Italian book, you've probably never heard of it.
  2. S

The Untitled Story of a World You've Never Heard Of (T)

I never had a go at writing a long-ish story before, so god help me on this. First thing myou need to know is, I have put near-to-no thought into the storyline. Just to put this into context, I hadn't even decided on a main character until I wrote the name down. It was completely random...
  3. S

Blind Corner

Awesome setting so far! An interesting mix of real-life and pokemon, can't wait to see where this fanfic is heading! Post the next chapter already!
  4. S

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Togetic - Shiny - 4th March 2011
  5. S

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

May 25th so... Zapdos! Also... Suicune! Lileep! Garchomp! Scolipede!
  6. S

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

First Shiny I found was a Shiny Carvhana, in Ruby. Evolved into Sharpedo, and became an integral part of my team <3 It was a few years ago, can't remember exactly when.
  7. S

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

Re: Worst ability? Truant. It's literally useless >> Goes well with hyperbeam, though.
  8. S

Spriting Contest!

Luckily I had something lying about my computer. A Steel-type Ivysaur! I'll probably repost it as transparent, if you want.
  9. S

Who do you share a birthday with?

25th May Emperor Shezong of Song :D And Bennet Cerf.
  10. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Yes, because I'm an American Idiot. Has anyone seen Perry?
  11. S

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://memebase.com/category/ptsd-clarinet-kid/ haha, vitello tonnato <3
  12. S

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

A Blastoise <3
  13. S

Which gen had the best starters?

Gen III because i liek mudkips :)
  14. S

Rate the Avatar Above You

7/10
  15. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because someone accidentally poured bleach on it. How can she slap?
  16. S

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

Female.
  17. S

The Banned Game

Banned for liking iCarly.
  18. S

What's your Favorite Chocolate Bar?

Twix and Lion Bar.
  19. S

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.
  20. S

EVERYTHING SPLICED WITH EVERYTHING [UP TO 021, LURKING IS A SIN]

Re: EVERYTHING SPLICED WITH EVERYTHING [UP TO 017, LURKERS DON'T LURK] Ok, so remember how I said i would be working faster on these when I was in Italy?... oops. Anyway, HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTS as I have four brand new splices! 018: Pidgeot + Shaymin 019: Rattata + Weavile 020: Raticate...
Back
Top Bottom