Search results for query: *

1. D

Dawn skin for the forum

since this area is finally open to members ideas i feel we need to get a Dawn skin Developed for the Dawn fans on the forum the Dawn fans are starting to feel left out since there is skins for misty (Misty's cerulean blues), may (Haruka's Joy), Harley (Harley's appeal) i feel like the other Dawn...
  2. D

503 error has returned

I am starting to see the 503 errors starting to come back and not being able to connect to the server after seeing a 503 for good 5-30 minutes sometimes even longer its been aw good month not seeing them errors except for the time there are not any way to connecting to the server
  3. D

where to post forum skin requests

I have been told twice by members that i posted a skin request in the wrong section and they say there is a skin request section that i can not seem to find there is a skin that i think should be added wbut where do i post it
  4. D

Suggestion a Dawn/Hikari/Platina forum theme

I noticed when going through our selection of themes and seen we had a misty and a May theme but no theme for us Dawn fans on here I think we need a good Dawn theme for us Dawn fans on here and it would be fair to us if we had one please add one and there are others that agree we should have one
  5. D

a Bulba garden Dawn/Hikari theme

when looking at the choices for themes i noticed there is a May/haruka and a misty theme but no Dawn theme for bulbagarden I think we should also have a Dawn theme on here what do others think
  6. D

database issues

It seems what ever thread I go on here i get a database error I cant access profiles all i am getting is vb database error not for sure if others are getting it its been doing this for a hour now for what i realize
  7. D

Dawn~Berlitz is here

Hello I a Dawn~Berlitz some know me as Dawn-Berlitz of pokecommunity I am very easy to get along with as long as you are not a Dawn basher or hater other than that I am easy to become friends with I found this site one day doing a image search and some friends mentioned this on serebii.net...
Back
Top Bottom