Search results for query: *

1. A

Something I thought of that would seem interesting, should an R/S remake come to be.

What if Wally is somehow related to N/Ghetsis? Think about it for a second, you see his "Father", "Mother", "Uncle", "Cousin", but none of them are remotely like Wally. Wally's a frail kid with wavy light green hair, and the rest of his family is of good stature with brown hair. Seems...
  2. A

Black and White will take place in the future of the Pokemon world, right?

Cynthia's in it and they've found Kanto champion battle remix in there. WOT INB4 JOHTO/HOENN CHAMPION REMIXES FOUND.
  3. A

Black and White Music Discussion

Yep, crossing fingers for a Johto champion battle remix in there somewhere. >:( Everything is so badass or so catchy.
  4. A

They didn't seem to have a problem putting Red in G/S after only 3 years so I don't really think it's too soon...
  5. A

Gas powers cars. Could be the same premise, dream smoke powers c-gear dream world!
  6. A

Favorite PokeBall..

Lure Ball and Premier Ball.
  7. A

Who wants to battle older versions of the old protagonists? :< They could be like legendary far-off region champions visiting a new land. D:
  8. A

Heavy or Lighter Plot?

Aren't the characters older? It already seems a lot deeper than any story we've seen just by the N guy alone. :P
  9. A

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Whitney, Erika, Winona, Gardenia. In that order. <3333333333333333333333333
  10. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

It's mine and you can't have it. :7up:
  11. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Warning, absur'd content!
  12. A

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) Bawwwwwwww
  13. A

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I'm hoping the Prof. Araragi has more of a role than just HEY KIDS GET IN MY LAB, I'LL GIVE YOU A POKEMON IF YOU TAKE THIS E-BOOK AND SCAN SHIT WITH IT.
  14. A

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) The female professor looks a bit weird in the hair department, but otherwise, young-ish female professor is an awesome change from creepy old men taking an interest in 10 year old kids. (sans Elm) Chinchilla and Magne-duo-cog are...
  15. A

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots Holy crap, I love them. Reshiram looks like it's Ghost/Normal or Ghost/Psychic or even Ghost/Steel and Zekrom looks to be obviously Dark/Steel. These things are SO MUCH COOLER than the D/P legendary Pokemon. Almost Ho-Oh/Lugia...
  16. A

Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation III

Re: Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation II Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha using the nostalgia goggles argument against me ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahahahaha ah ah aha ha ha hah aha hh ah a hah ah ah h a hah ah ah ha h ah a hah ah a h ha ha ha ha h ha ha hah a ha...
  17. A

Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation III

Re: Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation II In my opinion; 2, 4, 3, 1. :| Though with HG/SS, 4 pushes further ahead of 2 like beating a dead horse. The 3rd gen took one step forward and two steps backwards. No time clock, lack of multi-region, really...
  18. A

Protagonist Age

But fuck me sideways if their physical body is 10 years old.
  19. A

Protagonist Age

You guys are acting as if the previous player characters ACTUALLY look like they're 10 years old.
  20. A

THEORY: Ditto are Mew that have lost their form.

Ditto can migrate. And maybe ditto reproduce more by splitting in two and forming more.
Back
Top Bottom