Search results for query: *

• Users: Absur'd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Something I thought of that would seem interesting, should an R/S remake come to be.

What if Wally is somehow related to N/Ghetsis? Think about it for a second, you see his "Father", "Mother", "Uncle", "Cousin", but none of them are remotely like Wally. Wally's a frail kid with wavy light green hair, and the rest of his family is of good stature with brown hair. Seems...
  2. A

Black and White will take place in the future of the Pokemon world, right?

Who wants to battle older versions of the old protagonists? :< They could be like legendary far-off region champions visiting a new land. D:
  3. A

Any news on...

A USA pre-order promotion for the ho-oh and lugia figurines. :(
  4. A

I believe the Pokemon Anime has run its course.

I started watching the Sinnoh episodes lately and you would think almost 600 episodes of the same routine story is close to "beating a dead horse" than anything plot relevant. So I propose they end Ash's story and pick a new lead. Like Gold. -Image Removed-
  5. A

Pokemon that deserve an evolution.

All those 3 stage Lv10 bug types seriously need a fourth stage. I would love to use a butterfly that isn't useless. Also, Farfetch'd. What other pokemon do you think should get an evolution?
  6. A

I want to make this thread for the sake of saying that...

Gold in his Pokethlon clothes is an absolute badass. I wonder why this wasn't ripped with the trainer sprites. herp de derp.
  7. A

Browsing the internet is funny.

The amount of "HGSS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD" or "I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE THING, RUINED FOREVER" posts that traverse the endless boundaries of the interwebz is astounding. Even before the game, I noticed most people had come to the conclusion that HG/SS wouldn't match G/S. And yet, people seemed to...
  8. A

Hello everyone, I am absur'd.

It doesn't really matter what you do because it's still my leek. Otherwise hello.
Back
Top Bottom