Search results for query: *

• Users: ImJessieTR
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

Protect the World from Devastation

Rated PG 13, I guess, due to violence and language. ACT ONE CHAPTER ONE: The World of Pokemon (28 years ago) [Note: This is inspired by the anime, but it will be more or less akin to Nolan’s Batman universe … an attempt to make a more realistic (as much as you can with super-powered...
  2. I

That long, huh?

Hi. Dunno if anyone's around here that I'd remember. Been thinking about writing a new fic lately. Wanted to post it here. I'll be honest: I lost my love of Pokemon somewhere in the Diamond and Pearl season. The fact it just seemed uninspired (though I do like Dawn) helped me quit, as...
  3. I

Female Influence on Global History

Recently, we had some sort of post that went on and on about how wonderful males were. Here were some names mentioned: Hitler Male opinion: Was great due to unifying a country and getting his way a lot. My (female) opinion: Whiny college wanna-be blames everyone else for his problems and...
  4. I

Tree vs Grass, Revisited (Pokefic sequel)

Author’s Note: (Probably rated PG13/R by the time it’s done, for violence.) Perhaps you’ve read my first Tree vs Grass story, perhaps not. At any rate, this is like a reboot/sequel. I wanted to see if I could improve this story of a girl attracted to power yet fearful that it comes from an...
  5. I

Non-Pokemon Crossover: The Comeback King Saga

The Youtube version of this story Act 1: The Comeback King This is a rather large crossover fic, but I will try to make this as painless as possible this time around. If you like Muppets, Labyrinth, Fraggle Rock, Dinosaurs … then this is a great story for you! Now, I WILL warn you …...
  6. I

Pokemon: Labyrinth

I guess AMV's go here too? Anyway, these are the movie Labyrinth, Pokemon-style. I think A-mazeing Race was basically one big rip off of that movie to begin with. The Henson company and David Bowie own the movie and the songs/characters. Pokemon is owned by Nintendo/PUSA/4Kids (the 4Kids...
  7. I

The Living Spark (TF movieverse)

Chapter One: Definition (This story is based loosely on the Transformers movie by Bay & Spielberg. Some characters as of this posting haven’t been shown yet so I’m going to make their characteristics up. Also, there are plenty of backstories and characterizations that weren’t addressed in...
  8. I

TF Disney jabs

Well, if any of you are familiar with Spielberg's work, you know he likes to poke fun at Disney. Gremlins, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Jurassic Park -- many of his projects have playful jabs. I have been racking my brain for Disney allusions in Transformers and while I was in the shower I came...
  9. I

COMPLETE: Cries of the Dead (anime, horror)

Warning: This is going to have mild swearing and scary/disgusting images. PG13 at least. Cries of the Dead Author’s Note: I know I am retired. However, this is a favor to a friend of mine for helping me with my “Pokemon Bible” project. I’m still retired … really… :D Oh...
  10. I

My Cloud Pokemon

Here are some pkmn-shaped clouds: (feel free to add your own) :D http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/kmasters29/MantineCloud.jpg http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/kmasters29/HaunterCloud.jpg http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/kmasters29/CharizardCloud.jpg
  11. I

Reflections of the Pokemon Anime: A History and Analysis

Reflections of the Pokemon Animé: A History and Analysis Written by ImJessieTR and Serge165 Introduced in Bulbagarden’s History topic The Pokemon World: An Introduction A rather aloof young boy has finally adopted a pet after years of watching other pet owners become famous in...
  12. I

COMPLETE: To Care for Him

To Care for Him ACT 1: DIAMONDSHIPPING Chapter 1: The Restaurant Author’s Note: Anime-based. There will be three main acts: diamondshipping (Delia/Giovanni), haleshipping (Delia/Spencer Hale), and eldershipping (Delia/S. Oak). Delia wants the perfect family, but is that possible...
  13. I

COMPLETE: Tree vs. Grass PG-13, maybe R--Anime

Author's Note: This is a story about will vs creativity. What does it take to take down the most powerful being on earth? This story is based on a thought experiment my brother and I had when we were watching Pokemon 3. Chapter 1 The city of Greenfield had had its share of ups and downs...
  14. I

Perhaps the little capture hoop things...

I've been wondering about the hoops to capture pokemon, like Domino used (for some bizarre reason the writers are tending to really like them over pokeballs lately). They remind me of the things Lawrence III used, and Annie & Oakley (ok, this was Altomare's tech and not theirs) imprisoned...
  15. I

I guess I'm becoming a pokeboard collector...

My name is ... ImJessieTR. I've been a pokefan for some time now, as I appreciate its world -- from its creatures to its economy to its technology to its value systems. I tend to write fanfics, but I have writer's block and can't come up with another one. My fics are at the site I posted on...
Back
Top Bottom