Search results for query: *

1. Bittersweet

GEN VI: Need Vivillon forms! Lots of Legendaries on offer!

EDIT: Thread closed, My Vivillon collection is now complete! Thank you to ShyOctopus Derpina Souperzombie Marajoe for helping me out. I am trying to collect all of the different wing patterns of Vivillon. I have quite a lot of Pokémon on offer in return. If you have any of the wanted...
  2. Bittersweet

Is this card fake?

I bought a Secret Rare Pikachu card (BW #115) on eBay and it arrived a few days ago. I can upload a pic if need be, but it's just I'm paranoid about fake cards (this one especially as it cost me $13 + shipping.) The card is in mint condition. The Lightning symbol next to HP is holographic, as...
  3. Bittersweet

Wanted: Legit Celebi

I am looking for a legit "fateful encounter" Celebi. This Celebi CANNOT BE FROM GCPM11's GIVEAWAY OR FROM ANY DNS GIVEAWAY. I can offer a legit "fateful encouter" Japanese Celebi, Pokemon Movie 10, lv50, Modest nature from my HG game. Or ALAMOS Darkrai. "fateful encounter". Brave...
  4. Bittersweet

Offering 8 WIN2011 Celebi

EDIT: 6 remaining. I am offering the following natured Celebi. All are UT, holding the Jaboca Berry.\ DISCAIMER: these Celebi were obtained during a giveaway hosted by a YouTuber. These Celebi are indeed copies of the one given at Gamestop, but they were obtained using a, as I understand it...
  5. Bittersweet

Form, Formes, Variants and...forms?

There was recently a big debate over whether Arceus should be included on every type page, and while I'm NOT trying to reignite that debate, it did get me thinking about Forms. And then I remembered that I read it was actually "Forme" with an e. I checked my guidebook to find out which it was...
  6. Bittersweet

Chaging/hiding personal profile

Along the side of your profile, stuff like "Friends", "Social Groups", and "Albums" appears. How do I switch/hide some of those...?
  7. Bittersweet

WANTED: Legit Shinies!! LOTS ON OFFER

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TRADED AWAY.
  8. Bittersweet

Closed: Celebi obtained at Turtwig Lover's shop :-)

THREAD CLOSED: I OBTAINED A CELEBI at Turtwig Lover's first class shop! I recommend it! It's brilliant! Here's a link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=75078
  9. Bittersweet

Any Pokemon Bred for free

I will breed you ANY Pokemon you want and give it to you for anything. WHo wants a free Absol? it's freshly hatched, totally untrained. LV.1 MALE Relaxed Nature I'll accept anything for the Absol or your bred Pokemon. I just want the different ID numbers.
  10. Bittersweet

CLOSED

Who wants a free Absol and Zangoose? They are both on lv1, freshly hatched and totally untrained. I'll take anything in return...really, anything. FC: 1376 9618 2095
  11. Bittersweet

WANTED: Can I BORROW a genuine Shaymin?

I already have a Shiny Shaymin that I got from a trade, but it's hacked which means I can't unlock the oh-so-important Gracidea Flower event. Can I please borrow a genuine Shaymin so I can unlock the Gracidea Flower? (When I press "USE" on the Flower, it will still work on my hacked Shaymin...
  12. Bittersweet

You notice any tiny annoyances leaving?

With what we've seen so far from Pokemon Black and White, have you noticed any little things to do with the graphics or what not that you found REALLY annoying that are gone? 1. I have noticed that your opponent actually THROWS THE POKEBALLS NOW!!! They don't just appear on the ground after the...
  13. Bittersweet

WANTED: Genuine Shaymin

Does anyone have a genuine Shaymin (i.e. One that will unlock the Gracidea Flower in HGSS)? I can offer the following Pokemon in return (you can pick two if you want for a two for one trade): From Diamond: Genuine GROUDON (from a Ruby game) Lv51 hacked JIRACHI Lv31 Hacked SHINY ARCEUS...
  14. Bittersweet

WANTED- Legitamate Arceus

I live in Australia and there have been a couple of events for an Arceus that I ended up unfortunately missing... Which first made me :eek: then made me :bawling: . In return I can offer: Legitamite Event Jirachi (Hacked) SHINY Arceus (Hacked) Shiny Legendary Beasts (Hacked) Ho-Oh...
  15. Bittersweet

New Pokedex layout needed?

Scrolling through the Sinnoh Pokedex is, I think we can all agree, a bit of a bother. The new Johto Pokedex was okay, but I really don't like how using the scrolling bar on the right brings you too far up or down at once; it's a bit fiddly for me... And something I REALLY hate is that to get to...
  16. Bittersweet

Pointless Gen 5 trailer description for fun

I'm just posting this for funzies, but I just watched the English trailer for HGSS again on YouTube. It's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXX0Th8EwA Also, that guy who does the voiceover for that trailer has, like, the perfect voice for doing trailers. I didn't even know they MADE...
  17. Bittersweet

New idea for battles layouts

The way the battle screen is displayed is getting profoundly uninteresting IMO.:dodgy: It hasn't changed in over 10 years since the video game franchise began, and I'd like to see ONE other video game that's done this and lasted more than 13 years. I think the Generation 5 and 6 games will...
  18. Bittersweet

WANTED: Shaymin (not necessarily genuine)

Does anyone have a Shaymin? (doesn't have to be genuine.) I would be willing to trade you any of the following: Any Starter Pokemon from any Generation Shiny Meganium (Obviously hacked, got from GTS) Shiny Typhlosion (Obviously hacked, got from GTS) Shiny Arbok (Obviously hacked...
  19. Bittersweet

Genuine "fateful encounter" Arceus and Shaymin

I am in need of a genuine "fateful encounter" Arceus and/or any Shaymin. I have the following Pokemon I can offer and I think they're pretty nice :naughty:: Japanese RAIKOU, ENTEI, SUICUNE: All shiny, on levels 25, 1 and 1 respectively. (Obtained from GTS, obviously hacked.) HO-OH: Lv...
  20. Bittersweet

There's just something about Pokemon...

What is it about the Pokemon games that's so fun? After more than 10 years, the games are still fun to play; there's something intrinsically enjoyable about them. What is it? What's this magic ingredient that's kept me interested for about nine years? Is it because you're competing to become...
Back
Top Bottom