Search results for query: *

1. T

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

wow you guys are doing great lol i am behind. I only have 5 floors unlocked. US Mexico Japan Afghanistan Switzerland and boy how hard is it for a person from another country to trade lol. I've posted in about 3 other websites a thread on helping me with unity tower and all I get are many...
  2. T

Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Can someone trade with me.. You guys will get japan from my japanese black and U.S through my pokemon white. So far.. >JAPANESE BLACK: Chile, US, UK, Japan, Ireland, Mexico >US WHite: Afghanistan, and japan lol... (I wanna accomplish it using my pokemon white)
  3. T

5th generation mystery egg giveaway

guys that wrote after my last post i'm sorry but actually the Mystery egg giveaway ended couple months ago :( but if you guys need any pokemon breed let me know
  4. T

ok my fellow trainers. As soon as you guys are ready to trade please let me know either here or preferably at my "profile" page :) thanks and see you guys in a couple of days/ hours
  5. T

BW Giveaway + Trades

wow you got me there thought i would get away with some freebies lol. well I'm pretty sure all the pokemon i have, you have. I can probably help you with few old generation breeds. And well thanks but i already have a bulbasaur.
  6. T

BW Giveaway + Trades

wow i would so love some of you DW females or if you can breed me them but if they can be females..
  7. T

Want:Magnezone

well magnezone can olny be evolved either in pokemon platinum or black/white but i can help just either PM or post on my page if you still want it
  8. T

Blizzard time in the U,S Glaceon

CLOSED CLOSED CLOESED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED
  9. T

sure NP bro :)
  10. T

*Before the thundersnow storm sweeping across the U.S I breed my first trade in GTS from Pokemon black months ago. That evee i took to a special "glacier stone" located inside a cave. When you raise Evee level in that room, it becomes Glaceon. So first person who posts here shall get this...
  11. T

Thanks ppl for participating c you guys in march!!!
  12. T

sure wrote you down along with your number thanx!
  13. T

Thanx People!! BTW i shall be adding more pokemon to the list so be sure to keep posted!
  14. T

ok bro thanx sorry man that number was taken. Pick another :)
  15. T

thanx guys and GL
  16. T

ok i will write your detail and i will get back at you before the games come out on mARCH 6 :) luck!!
  17. T

Offering: Egg Move Piplups, the perfect wintertime friend!

could i get a piplup too
  18. T

well as you guys know pokemon black/ white are around the corner i breed a few older generation pokemon for black and white only...they're free all you need to do is pick a number from 1-24 and i'll leave it aside or just do a trade with me on heartgold or my platinum version and you get a free...
  19. T

Want- Flying and surfing Pikachu

awesome..Btw i also have a thing going on. well not on this website but, where i give a person a mystery egg for black and white for a trade they do with me or when they ask for it. In them you can find some pokemon from older generations which you can't find in Unova (new region). I will send...
  20. T

Want- Flying and surfing Pikachu

what about for the 2nd pokemon..BTW i wont be able to trade till laaaaater on tonight.
Back
Top Bottom