Search results for query: *

1. J

Wanted: Focus Sash

Yep
  2. J

Wanted: Focus Sash

I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary. I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
  3. J

Wanted: Pokérus

Actually, I do think it's appropriate. Now that I have Pokerus, I can also offer it to you along with these other traders. Unlike a legendary or shiny Pokemon, Pokerus can be replicated and shared. If Roi doesn't have anything you want, I can hook you up.
  4. J

Yep! See you in wifi club! I have a Jolly one with Overgrow, and an Impish one with Chlorophyll
  5. J

I have a bulbasaur
  6. J

I have a female DW Gible if you'd like it. What are you looking for?
  7. J

I'm going to tag along and say I need Pokerus too :(
  8. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Usually the VG Northwest Regional Championships are in Seattle or Portland, but I did a search and the closest place seems to be California! Is it still too early to tell where it will be, or do I need to book a flight to Santa Clara?
  9. J

Wanted - Brave Ditto

OH GOD PLEASE. I am at my breeding wits end. I have some Eevee with Helping Hand and Feebas as well as other Pokemon and items that I can offer. Ask and I'll see if I have it :)
  10. J

Wanted: Happiny or Chansey with Hidden Ability

Sorry I missed you! I was out pretty late. I'll be on today (Monday) around 5:30 pm PST if that works!
  11. J

Thanks! My FC is 4170 1199 6240. I'll be on in a few hours. Do you have AIM, Steam, xfire, or any other instant messaging systems? I can get back to you that way, or I'll just PM you :)
  12. J

Omg thank you. PM me or post here when you're ready :)
  13. J

/GEN V: Black Dog's Breeding

Re: Down South Breedin' Thanks! Would it also be possible to get that Spiritomb with 28+ IV in Defense and Sp. Defense? I'll pay you with 4 Pokemon and items on your list.
  14. J

/GEN V: Black Dog's Breeding

Re: Down South Breedin' Hello! Would it be possible to get a calm male Spiritomb in Gen IV? Thanks!
  15. J

Looking for a mudkip

This is a few days late, but if you haven't gotten Mudkip already, I can also offer one. Is there a specific nature that you'd like? I'll accept whatever, but Iron would be cool.
  16. J

I am aware that Blissey with the Hidden Ability, Healer, was available during a Christmas event. If anyone could breed and trade these Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities - Happiny with Friend Guard or Chansey with Healer - that would be swell. I do not have any shinies, but can offer Feebas...
  17. J

Favorite Hayao Miyazaki character

Oh god... I can't pick between Haku, Porco Rosso and Totoro. BUT POM POKO SRSLY IS AWSM.
  18. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Should I import all my D/P/Pt Pokemon to B/W now or wait for B/W2?
  19. J

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Just wanted to say that I have received the CD! Sorry my post is late, but thanks for the sweet tunes. I played that shit as soon as I opened it and rocked out harcore.
  20. J

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

OH MAN. I AM SO PSYCHED TO BLAST THIS SOUNDTRACK OUT OF MY CAR SPEAKERS WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN. 2.B.A.MASTER
Back
Top Bottom