Search results for query: *

1. Sylver Hummingbird

Shiny Flawless Charmander

I have acquired a legit Shiny Charmander that's been RNG'd to be flawless. It has the moves, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Dragon Rush. Now, what I want in return is a Timid Treecko with Leech Seed, Substitute, HP Ice and the IV's 7/30/30/31/31/31.
  2. Sylver Hummingbird

Offering: Flawless Legit Shiny Charmander

I have recently acquired a Shiny Flawless Charmander and after getting it checked I could say it's safe to give to one of you guys or girls yes? It's Adamant and has the move Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage and dragon Rush I'm looking for a Timid Treecko with Leech Seed and the IV spread...
  3. Sylver Hummingbird

Treeko with Hidden Power Ice

Hi, I would like a Treecko with Hidden Power Ice 64 or 70 and the IV's of 7Hp/ 30Atk/ 30 Def Also could it have the move, Leech Seed? (Obvious SubSeeder) I don't really have much to offer except Cross Chop+Elemental Punch Elekid and Ice Shard Phanpy but I can egg move breed other things if...
  4. Sylver Hummingbird

Wanted: Jolly Synchronizer

I want something like Elgyem or Beheeyem. Its post-national dex but I can only offer Deino, Vullaby, Gothita, and Drain Punch Scraggy My friend code is 3525 1772 9835 Edit: I can trade now
  5. Sylver Hummingbird

Wanted: Electirizer

I really need an Electirizer, for my Electabuzz, Don't attach it to an Electabuzz, just something like a Starly. I will offer an Elekid with Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Leer and Cross Chop.
  6. Sylver Hummingbird

Wanted: Adamant Ditto

I really need one for breeding a Gyarados and Electivire. Will offer a WIN11 or whatever Celebi from Hamleys, untrained for it. I'm in UK but I'm capable of dealing with time zones.
  7. Sylver Hummingbird

Better late than never...

So people. I have been here for approximately a year. But I never got to introduce myself. I am acquainted with a lot of you people. But not loads. My name is CrownOfFierySylver. Usually referred to as Fiery, Sylver or COFS. I love playing Pokémon obviously. I share many interests as well. E.g...
  8. Sylver Hummingbird

Wanted: Celebi, or Jirachi

I could trade any non event/non legendary Pokemon except Mawile, I could do egg moves. The Celebi is preferable a Fateful encounter one, that unlocks HGSS event, and could be Japanese but could be any nationality, or a fateful encounter Jirachi that unlocks the Edge of the Night Sky.
  9. Sylver Hummingbird

Wanted: Salac Berry

I could offer any normal(not type) non legendary pokemon except Mawile and the Shiny Pichu. I could do egg moves or IV/ nature breed.
  10. Sylver Hummingbird

Lyra's talk on the phone

Well, I just realised whatever she says changes with location and I noted down and tested everything she says: Lyra on the phone: Newbark town: Go show off Pokes' to mom Route 29: Chikorita likey Cherrygrove: Walk on the beach Route 30: Totodile likey Route 31: Cyndaquil likey Violet: Bellsprout...
  11. Sylver Hummingbird

The Oekaki

I think I signed up too much... I meant to do it once and thought there was a problem so i tried again. If there a like a million names including sylver in them on the pending list please don't let them be accepted ok?
  12. Sylver Hummingbird

Shiny Haunter

Freshly caught. Sassy nature.
  13. Sylver Hummingbird

Deoxys?

I want a Deoxys or a Jirachi. It could be for any Gen4 event Legendaries. except Arceus. Also I need a Groudon, Lati@s, Johto Legendaries,Johto starters and a Mew. I can offer Nearly all Pokemon except these. It can be cloned if you want.
Back
Top Bottom