Search results for query: *

1. U

Is this really the end of the Meowth arc? {Spoilers}

I had to choose the 3rd option, Most likely this will be forgotten and TR will go on. But BW has brought me a few surprises, and Meowth works quite well with the group and their Pokemon. If he did try and return to Ash & Co, it'd be great if it lasted a whole episode, with him trying his...
  2. U

Review BW043: Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

I actually enjoyed this episode, Meowth works well with the group, and Scraggy learning a new move was cool. Too bad Meowth will only be with them for a few episodes, from what I've seen.
  3. U

Review BW041: Climactic Don Battle! Emonga VS Dageki!!

Good episode overall, the gags are a little old, but still funny I guess. Also, for those going on about Iris's easy win, Sawk was continuously using Close Combat, which lowers defenses, and he had low defenses to begin with, so taking it down in about 2 hits made sense, at least that's my view...
  4. U

Review BW039: Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!!

I very much liked this episode, It's nice seeing all the rivals/friends come together in one episode for once. Also, the video I saw was missing a part either at the end or beginning or something, did I miss something with TR?
  5. U

VGC Coverage Team; really need opinions/advice

Need help completing/making changes to my team. I'm not using a specific strategy, just going for coverage. (?) means I'm a bit unsure. Mienshao @ Focus Sash Jolly Inner Focus EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP -Drain Punch -Fake Out -Taunt -Wide Guard Haxorus @ Muscle Band Adament...
  6. U

Review BW020: Pikachu VS Meguroco VS Koaruhie!!

I loved this, I cannot remember the last time I laughed this hard at an episode. I have a feeling that the 3 koaruhie and Waruvial have replaced Team Rocket's blasting off position, and we will see them again in later episodes. I do hope Ash eventually catches Waruvial. Also, I'm very happy...
  7. U

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I could see Iris catching Emolga, but I think a better "fit" would be Bel catching one. When Iris does catch a new Pokemon, possibilities I can see are Solosis, Shelmet, and maybe Archen. These are just hunches though.
  8. U

Type combinations that NEED to happen!

Re: New type combinations? -Water/fighting (better handled than Poliwrath) -Electric/Fighting -Electric/dark -Rock/Ghost -Ghost/Fighting -Bug/Dark -Poison/Dragon I actually plan on making a good drawing of each of these, but I'm having a little issues with ideas....:sweatlol:
  9. U

Are ghost pokemon dead pokemon?

I would say some like Spiritomb and maybe Ghastly are dead, but not all. look at Gobitto and his evo in Gen. V, they're technically living earth (golem).
  10. U

I have to agree with Ash6k, and I hope none of Ash's Unova Pokemon are released. As for character development, I believe that if Ash were to catch Sandile or another Pokemon to be his 8th, good character development is still possible, its all about timing. Each of Ash's Unova Pokemon have...
  11. U

Look, technically it isn't set in stone that Axew is evolving soon, but the facts show that there's a good chance its happening. Most of the Pokemon on their rather belong to Ash, Iris or Dent, or have already appeared in the show. Whether you like it or not, Axew is going to have to eventually...
  12. U

I agree on Oshawott, but I think Tepig has a better chance of evolving than Snivy, I guess its just a hunch. I hope that if when his starters evolve that its nice and spaced out, Infernape was rushed since it evolved twice in-between gyms. Give each evolution time to develop and each have a...
  13. U

Review BW017: The Wild Child that Hatched From The Egg!

I found this too be an awesome episode, its nice seeing all of Ash's Pokemon interact with each other more. And Zuruggu was just a riot, he is officially my favorite Gen. V Pokemon. Also, I think there's going to be a rivalry between Axew and Zuruggu, maybe even a climactic battle for the 8th...
  14. U

Well Gible already made an appearance in DP, and Ash still got one later on. If Ash were to get a ghost type though, my guess would go to Gobitto.
  15. U

I meant in terms of stats, it has a high defense and Sp. Defense compared to it's other stats Edit: I was just looking at upcoming pokemon events, and as it turns out there's one for "Ash's Zuruggu" coming up in Japan, so I guess that means it will be Ash's.
  16. U

Well we might get that with zuruggu. It didn't look very friendly and probably won't listen to ash for a while, like primeape. Also, technically zuruggu is a defensive battler.
  17. U

If Ash keeps Zuruggu, I'd actually would be quite happy, it's seems like a cool pokemon that I think will bring alot of personality and unique battles to the show. If the Zuruggu goes to Iris, I'd be mad just because to me it's almost togepi all over again, but I would eventually get over it...
  18. U

Review BW016: The Shippou Gym Rematch! An Explosive New Move!!

I liked this episode very much considering how many surprises there were, usually I can predict alot of the stuff that happens, so it was nice to have some surprises. And this is just me being a nitpick, but I'm pretty sure a giga impact could beat a nitro charge in power, but that wouldn't be...
  19. U

More than four moves

New Move Slot? I'd like there to be a 5th move slot because I have so much trouble deciding between moves for my Pokemon.
  20. U

Actually, too me Tepig has shown just as much personality as Snivy and Oshawott. He's very sensitive about losing, always battles his strongest and seems very loyal to Ash. Also, based on the title of Ep. 16 (Shippou Gym Rematch! Explosive New Move!!) it seems Tepig (or Oshawott) will be...
Back
Top Bottom