Search results for query: *

1. P

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Happy Halloween Advanceshippers! Sorry for the crappy edit, I didn't have much time ^^ Anyway, yup, they're dressed like Plusle and Minun, just like xLolPanda suggested! And a fanart that's not mine.... By: R-S Raven Have a great day everyone! :)
  2. P

How about another topic? What tropes best fit Advanceshipping, and why? For those of you who don't know what tropes are, this is the explanation that they have on the TV Trope site: "Tropes are devices and conventions that a writer can reasonably rely on as being present in the audience...
  3. P

Welcome, ThatOneQuilava :) Hope you stick around despite the currently subdued atmosphere. May the advanceshipping spirit always be with you. Anyways, nice topic Aloasa! Halloween is coming up, so get festive everyone! What pairings should they crossdress as in Halloween? Hm...they would...
  4. P

What would be the theme of May and Ash's wedding? All right, so since the consensus of the wedding seems to be the water themed royalty, here's what I've got for you... Presenting: (so, I tried to organize this in the "wedding planner" fashion you see on tumblrs and stuff haha) Anyway, the...
  5. P

That's the spirit xLolPanda! Happiness and ADV cupcakes for everyone! (continuing with the rainbow theme. Quick edit, sorry it's sloppy orz) Anyway, I tend to call May's Movie 8 outfit the "princess" outfit, cause that's pretty much what it is haha. Any more elaborate names though, I'll take...
  6. P

Yes, yes you two, I am quite aware that this Mega Blaziken has no connection whatsoever to May's Blaziken. In fact, if it did, I would actually be quite angry XD But what I'm saying is that seeing the Blaziken made me a bit nostalgic simply because it reminded me of May. That's all x) And...
  7. P

Jumping ship is only for the hopeless. We are not hopeless. I promise we never will be. I took a look at the SatoSere shipping. Looks like it's the new girl of the region, huh? With a twist that she's Ash's old friend. Well, new companions have never stopped us, have they? Below I have made...
  8. P

Oh hush you, it was late, I wasn't thinking straight ;) But yes, you're quite right. Lovely new card by the way. I've quite missed them :) .... So, I guess it's just the three of us for a while, huh? No problem, something's gotta keep us going, right? x) Quick little edit. I was thinking...
  9. P

For the moment, I suppose. But, mark my words, I'll always be here for an Advanceshipper's time of need. And you should totally start up ADV cards again! I always found them so intriguing, and we definitely need the morale boost, so :) We shall never fall! Not if I can help it :) Anyway...
  10. P

…So it has come to my attention that we have been quite subdued for some time. Which, I understand is completely understandable, seeing as we don’t have much new material to bounce off of, and we were never an extremely loud shipping to begin with. Which again, is okay. But, since we are a...
  11. P

Perk up friends! It's been a long dry spell, but Pokémon is still going on, and so we will continue forth, slowly but surely! @SatoHaruFan2248 -- those are great fanvids! Brings back nostalgic Advanceshipping feelings :') @GloomyHaruka -- I remember those comics! They always brought a smile to...
  12. P

In the bleakest of your shipping days, what keeps you going? What keeps you coming back to Advanceshipping? Because we always make it, and we always pull through. When push comes to shove, we step up and endure. [in that moment, we were infinite...] In the end, we always will be.
  13. P

Though I would love to theorize over Ash and May's reacquaintance in the Kalos region, or in the new X and Y generation, I'm afraid Pokemon is moving forward at a very fast speed, not to mention in a new direction. Goodness, Hoenn feels like such a long time ago, doesn't it? Well, that's what...
  14. P

Agreed, look alive, dear Advanceshippers! Hope is not easy, but we've waited this long :) Besides, it's (almost) summer! What do you think is May and Ash's favorite summer activity to do together? Also, new banner for the masses. Tried to make it as summery as possible haha. [and if the...
  15. P

*squeezes DD tight* I miss youuuu<33 Come back to us ;_; Anything to keep our thread going ;) Activity or not, my greatest wish is for everyone to never forget why we love Advanceshipping the way we do...and if we always keep a part of hearts dedicated to this ship, we will never truly die :)...
  16. P

*skids in* Sorry I haven't been around guys! My laptop's a piece of junk, so things are slow going. But anyway, let's pump some life back in here, all right? Welcome to all new members, we're so glad to have you join us (: if Ash and May never became Trainers, how will they meet and be...
  17. P

Indeed, Contestshipping becoming canon would be terrifying for us xD What type(s) will you give to Ash and May that represent AdvanceShipping? I would have to agree with aloasa with Normal type, because both of them have a good amount of Normal pokemon, then May's father is Norman, and they...
  18. P

So damn true. It's nice to see you back DD, if only for a little while *hugs tight* Why do you leave meeeeeeee :( Another topic, since it is April Fools Day... What would be the perfect April Fool's Joke for/as an Advanceshipper? aloasa: Oh, what is this about needing my approval? xD I feel...
  19. P

Aw, thanks Gloomy Haruka! I like the colors too - all sweet and soft and candy-like c: And we warmly welcome you to the family, The Dark Knight (: I hope you enjoy your time here and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you. It's always nice to hear that there are still believers out...
  20. P

Oh goodness, you guys are too much *is blushing* xD Welcome back JbstormburstADV! Good to have you back (: How would May ask out Ash to the prom? Because this one is so much more accurate. Anyway, I would think May is a romantic at heart and she'll try to ask him in many different ways, but...
Back
Top Bottom