Search results for query: *

1. S

Angry Olympic wrestler throws away medal

If he didn't want it, he could've sold it on eBay.
  2. S

Caption the screenshots!

Magmar: Go ahead and sue me, FCC.
  3. S

GameStop to give away Deoxys: Events to be held June 20-22, 27-29

Got my deoxys earlier this morning. I called around 11 (when the store opens) to make sure, and they said they had it. Drove to Enfield, went in, downloaded it, got it, went to Target, got Guitar Hero DS (it rocks!), went home. Easy as pie.
  4. S

Caption the screenshots!

Male Croagunk 1: Isn't it great that we can legally be married now? Male Croagunk 2: It's, like, totally fantabulous!!!!
  5. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Run- Gnarls Barkley
  6. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

?!?!?!?! Viewer discretion is advised?
  7. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Suicide is not the answer. Is cheese the answer?
  8. S

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
  9. S

Their unborn child. Does Pokemon promote teen pregnancy?
  10. S

I like turtles. Yes We Can or No We Can't?
  11. S

z-N0! Is anyone offended by this? *stares at PokemonHero*
  12. S

Because certain people thought my previous user name, lickitung, meant I was--- well, you know. If you die during the first dance at your wedding, are you "an hero"?
  13. S

For great justice! How are you gentleman?
  14. S

To the Super Bowl. Do Drifblims where sunglasses at night? (If you get the in-joke, you get a cookie!)
  15. S

Trade Coordination Thread

Does anyone have female Combee? I'm annoyed trying to find one :X I'll give you a legit Manaphy egg that I don't need. Thanks in advance!
  16. S

Phoenix Wright!

Maya: For great justice! -Case 5 of JFA
  17. S

13 year old Alberta girl sentenced to 10 years in prison

As much as I would like to, I would never kill my family!
  18. S

New Dub Episode Tonight?

On the CN website it says Mail Dominance/Not on My Watch Ya Don't !. Why two titles?
  19. S

I'm mad

I have the NP Strategy Guide and the Prima Pokedex. Best of both worlds :D
  20. S

GTS Problem

This whole "it's a glitch" or "within two weeks" thing is complete BULL. On PBR yesterday, I copied my Pokèmon from Diamond. I hacked a Pikachu with Fly like the one that was given out at the ANA event last year, went on wifi, and suddenly it says: And then, it disconnects me from WiFi...
Back
Top Bottom