• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. W

High IV Pokémon! Closed for the summer :(

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: June 2nd Awesome! I'll be able to trade most of today, so feel free to VM me when you're available :)
  2. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: June 2nd The Platinum FC is old, I simply leave it there so I don't have to look it up in the Pal Pad should I ever need it. It's in the rules pretty clearly that I only do Gen V trades ;)
  3. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: June 2nd Oops, I didn't update the first post to mention that I have received a Ferroseed! Sorry for that, it should be correct now. I'd love the Brave Karrablast if that works for you :)
  4. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 30th The Adamant one is Female, the Jolly one is Male. I can also offer them as UT level 20 Gyarados (rare candied) knowing Body Slam.
  5. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 30th Ok, feel free to VM me once you have it. Yes, I can nickname Chansey for you. I keep copies of all my results in Emerald, and I can transfer them all the way up to Gen V after nicknaming. I won't be redistributing your Karrablast (even if I could, I...
  6. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 30th Sounds great! Do you have any idea when you can have it done, and also what you'd like in return?
  7. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 27th For the ones that I already have, natures and IVs are random. If you want one with a specific nature and somewhat high IVs then I can do that, but I will have to really like the offer :p I still have some Pokemon catchable right away in my games, for...
  8. W

Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!**Updated With New Pokes***

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer myself!!!**! Sounds good; I'll check back tomorrow :)
  9. W

Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!**Updated With New Pokes***

Re: Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer myself!!!**! In response to your CMT: Not really interested in anything particular, I already happen to have a lot of what you offer, sorry :p Are you adding more soon? If not, I'll take this: Shiny Diglett OT. ARCEE Lvl. 1 UT Adamant Male...
  10. W

vB4 update finally successful

Fair enough, I guess. Although I've seen bigger fora upgrade to vb4 in much less time, more like a matter of hours... I don't want to be just complaining though, it's done and well :)
  11. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 16th Sorry Valth001, but I don't need them any more :( After this ridiculously long downtime to update the forum, my shop is open again! :D
  12. W

vB4 update finally successful

Five days downtime to update from vb3 to vb4.... nothing personal against the people involved, but that's some very bad planning in my opinion. Anyway the result looks good, so that will be forgotten soon :)
  13. W

Looking for some trade help

Your bump will probably help in that regard.
  14. W

I'm Here to Take All of Your Shinies and Event Pokémon.

So basically you're just advertising your shop in a different thread in a different section? Good idea, I should do that too :x
  15. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 16th Yes
  16. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 16th Thank you too! :) I throw in one of those Vulpixes every time I trade fodder lol
  17. W

Offering: Battle Subway Items and Rare Berries

So did you get back to checking if you had #53, #55 and #56? I'll give anything in my shop thread for those three.
  18. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 16th Valth001: I'm not offering a Shaymin at this time :( I'll take the berries for Rayquaza though.
  19. W

Gen V RNGr

Wrong. There are several guides out there already, here's one of them: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446600 Also you may want to update your RNG Reporter (latest is 9.81) Edit: Sorry Blaze, was already working on this post when you posted (mainly looking up that link lol) so...
  20. W

Re: High IV Pokémon! Last update: May 13th lizzxxk: Great! :) Please VM me with your trade availabilities. Valth001: Sorry, I don't have a spare water stone. Honored to have your first post on this forum on my thread though! :)
Back
Top Bottom