• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

New Here

Welcome to Bulbapedia. Hope ya have fun.
  2. T

First Thread, w00t!

Welcome to Bulbagarden. Hope you have fun!
  3. T

Um...hi

4. T

Would You Like Fries With That?

5. T

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

February 3rd. 31 days of January + 3 days of February = 34. My Pokemon is...Nidoking. Wow, wasn't expecting that. o.o
  6. T

I come in peace!

I was on PE2K, where, I think, URPG originated. So I know my ins and outs of the URPG. Thanks to everybody who welcomed me.
  7. T

I come in peace!

Thank you. I hope to enjoy.
  8. T

I come in peace!

Yep. They rule. <3 Thanks to the members who have welcomed me so far.
  9. T

I come in peace!

Chosenshipper ftw~ They're awesome, right? Thanks for the welcome.
  10. T

I come in peace!

Yeah, I know. xD But thanks, anyways.
  11. T

I come in peace!

Howdy, y'all! (is from Oklahoma) I've been a member since 9-13-09, but as I just now realized, I haven't posted yet! [/laziness] Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I am Chibiusa on Pokemon Elite 2000, and I am Lyra. on PokeCommunity. I've seen a lot of PE2K and PC members here...
Back
Top Bottom