• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Darmanitan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Mijumaru

Which name do you like best?
  2. D

Trolling is a art

Problem, grammer nazis?
  3. D

The Nightmare Realm

Welcome to the Nightmare Realm, new and revised! I have Pages 1-4 of my gallery in the 1st pic,5 in the 2nd, and 6 in the 3rd. I can create: Splices Recolors Eggs I will also have my Splice Gallery updated every week or so. FORMS SPLICES Poke 1: Poke 2: Other Pokes if any: Color...
  4. D

The Nightmare Realm

*▲ ▲ ▲
  5. D

offering my poke's

offering (can get any pre-evolution/evolution/egg of the following as well as the original pokemon*) MYSTRY mew dialga x2 palkia x2 entei all starters syther legendary birds 4 regis ∞ tru shaymin rayquaza uxie mesprit manaphy1 kadabra(for those ppl with no other DS to trade with)...
  6. D

offering my poke's

offering (can get any pre-evolution/evolution/egg of the following as well as the original pokemon*) MYSTRY mew dialga x2 palkia x2 entei all starters syther legendary birds 4 regis ∞ tru shaymin rayquaza uxie mesprit manaphy1 kadabra(for those ppl with no other DS to trade with)...
  7. D

*~*poketoons pokemon splicing centre*~*

hi there every1! this is meh splicing shop. i can do: recolors inverts re/de vamps fusions shadow pkmn pokeballs misc. game sprite reclolors chao pokemon (i will try, but it might not look...perfect) infernos pokemon eggs Trophies credit to Blazaking EX! Forms ________________...
  8. D

im new! hai everybody!

hi guys. im poketoon. u may remember me from such forums as: Toontown Central, Wiki Metru (i was Toa_Ehrye) , Game Fortress, and others. im a huge fan of pokemon games so uh... hai :P
Back
Top Bottom