• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. W

SwSh Need a couple mons to complete my dex

Was too impatient to just wait for pokemon home to move up my old living dex and decided to just complete it again. I'm pretty close, only a couple of the shield exclusives remain. If someone could help me get the following that would be greatly appreciated. Vullaby Corsola Lunatone Solosis...
  2. W

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

awesome, thanks
  3. W

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

hey, I'm gonna start masudaing for a shiny solosis soon, and the one you got would be a huge help. fc is 2020 0760 9798 ign is elk
  4. W

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

I'd like one as well, I've got some extra random shinines from chaining in platinum i'd be glad to give you in exchange. I should be free most of the 26th to trade my fc is 2020 0760 9798 and ign is elk
  5. W

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

masuda method question so, i have successfully used the masuda method a number of times to get shinies in the past, but the arival has brought up a new question for me that i was hoping another mm'er could answer. If i have both x/y and oras, and have the shiny charm for both games, would it...
  6. W

GEN VI: looking to complete living dex

awesome.it may take a bit to get them from super training, but i can get those for you edit: got them
  7. W

GEN VI: looking to complete living dex

ok, so im looking for some pokemon, mainly legendaries, to finish off my living dex and my national pokedex in sapphire. there are also some non legendary pokemon i still need to breed, but if you could help me speed up that process it would be greatly appreciated. ive got some shinies that i...
  8. W

GEN VI: love ball ralts

awesome, my fc is 2020 0760 9798 edit: ill be available to trade this evening
  9. W

GEN VI: love ball ralts

so, i think that my next masuda project is going to be a shiny gardevoir, and i would like it in a love ball, but im currently in the middle of a playthrough of my heartgold and i am not far enough into it to go catch one myself. if anyone could help me with this i could give them a 6iv beldum...
  10. W

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

ok, my fc is 2020 0760 9798. ready whenever you are. is it possible to get the pikachu cloned and traded back?
  11. W

i got to go do something real quick, i should be on in around half an hour what's your fc?
  12. W

hey, I've got a cosmo w pikachu. would be interested in trading the nobunaga's rayquaza for it?
  13. W

Legendary, Event, Shiny Pokemon for Trade

I'm interested in that shiny event rayquaza you've got. I've got a number of shinies that i could offer in exchange for it. I've got a ponyta, eelectabuzz, pinsir, flareon, sudowoodo, girafaraig, octillery, pachirisu, glaceon, froakie, or shrelp if you are interested.
  14. W

GEN VI: Looking for some Shinies~

hey, I've got a couple of the shinies that you are looking for. I'm interested in that shiny rayquaza among other things. do you know if that one is the one from the nobunaga's rayquaza event?
  15. W

Minato Mirai Event Pikachu

my fc is 2020 0760 9798 and my ign is elk
  16. W

yeah, that's fine.
  17. W

I've got all three of those i can give you.
  18. W

GEN VI: LF:5IV shiny modest/timid Latios

I've got one, although i got it in a trade, so i can't gurantee it's legitimacy
Back
Top Bottom