Search results for query: *

1. 1

Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru localized: The long wait is over!

Lord Smugleaf must not allow these blasphemous words to be spoken by Pokemon USA, referring to him as 'Snivy'. I demand a crusade!
  2. 1

Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all k

Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a Do you have any intentions of doing the Isshu Pokemon set when we find out what they all look like?
  3. 1

Looking Forward: The Plasma Report: TOP SECRET

Anywhere. I mean, if anybody wanted, I could post an article full of mindless, meaningless twaddle backed up by statistics. It might be slightly more relevant then this opinion piece, of which the only thing we know is that they dress up as knights, and they're the evil team. For all we...
  4. 1

Looking Forward: The Plasma Report: TOP SECRET

I can only hope that Black and White get released sooner so we can stop seeing these alleged opinion pieces.
  5. 1

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

Maybe he didn't have a Pokemon with Surf, and as such, the only way he could get out was to dive into the water? I don't think he would have killed himself though, since that leaves open the chance of Silver going "YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE!"
  6. 1

A rebuttal to common complaints about the new Pokémon

Uh, actually, there was Grass/Psychic and Grass/Bug in Gen 1 as well. But yeah, there was a lack of creativity.
  7. 1

Can anyone fix these 503s

Until the fifth generation games are released and really kill the site.
  8. 1

Iwata asks - HeartGold/SoulSilver

http://tinyurl.com/ya6je3u So yeah, new article up on the Nintendo UK site, about Iwata asking Ishihara and Morimoto about the Pokemon series.
  9. 1

What evil team you think is most evil?

I'd say Galactic. I mean, you look at their plan. Cyrus hates people. Cyrus has a Napoleon complex. Cyrus wants to destroy the world, and make a new one where he is God. Of nothing at all, since everything's nonexistant, except for him, and maybe Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. I mean...
  10. 1

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Just thinking out loud... What if the games are playable on the DS, but get more features or something on the DSi? Y'know, boost sales, since if it's got Pokemon on it, it'll sell
  11. 1

Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released March 25

Re: Australian HeartGold, SoulSilver release date revealed: Games to be released Marc Well, DPP had the non-gimped slots games, so, logically, HGSS should as well. I dunno, Official Ninty Magazine Australia's supposed to be doing a review about it, I'll nag the editor about it.
  12. 1

Electronic devices now banned from international flights bound for the U.S.

Thing is, he is a person. And a terrorist. Ergo, all people are terrorists. It's ridiculously bad logic, but it's how the American government seems to think.
  13. 1

Conservatives Furious Over Obama's Bow To Akihito

Tell the whiners that next time he goes to Japan, he'll be in a schoolgirl uniform, curtsey, then seduce the Empress with a bucket of swiss cheese. Give them something to really complain about. Honestly, it's a non issue, even if it is a figurehead position.
  14. 1

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

Absolute pricks, they are, but ultimately, they're at our mercy. All we have to do is partisan tactics, and make it unprofitable for them to keep this app going. Or report them to Apple and screw them that way.
  15. 1

Kanto IS in HGSS; discussion

Right after I had bet on Sinnoh being in HGSS, too.
  16. 1

Can't log into Gmail - account no longer associated with secondary email

Maybe this'll help. http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=50270&ctx=sibling It's what to do when your account's been compromised.
  17. 1

New anime series to start with DP105: Battle Dimension ends with 52 episodes

It's being outsourced to save on costs.
  18. 1

Australian online retailers state Platinum release date: Pokémon Platinum to arrive M

Re: Australian online retailers state Platinum release date: Pokémon Platinum to arri The release date's been confirmed by Official Nintendo Magazine Australia as the 14th of May.
  19. 1

Pokemon Platinum Interviews

Just want to make a small thread with the interviews in them, so that others have direct links to them. So far I've got the following. http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/694081/Junichi-Masuda--Takeshi-Kawachimaru-Talk-Pokemon-Platinum-Particle-Physics-Bridges-And-More.html...
  20. 1

Double standards

I'm sure that the conversation of... marital aids wouldn't exactly be on here for very long. I suppose it was just bought to an abrupt end on there. Who knows, some people may enjoy being kicked.
Back
Top Bottom