• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Cuddy
  • Order by date
  1. C

Preview XY076: The Wind, the Egg and Onbat!

Re: XY076: Noibat I see that Ash's Talonflame, which it should evolve before the 8th gym is neutral because of the secondary fire type and Hawlucha is part fighting type, which make ice types with a disadvantage, so the only one who have a problem fighting against the gym is Noibat.
  2. C

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I am wondering if Eevee is there for a possible gen 7 eeveelution, like what Dawn did with her Eevee evolving it to Glaceon. It does make a bit of sense that Dawn get it right after the Ash's sixth badge and it will not have much time to develop.
  3. C

If Gourgeist is a wild Pokemon, that also means that Noibat, Snorlax, Gothita, Torchic and Florges are also probably wild Pokemon.
  4. C

Pokemon Ash should have had on his team

Any electric type Pokemon or a Pokemon that knows an electric move might be there too. I was hoping that Ash would've caught Shinx. Even that they are both electric types, their movesets are different.
  5. C

Preview M18: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa

I am pretty happy with the movie, but I wish the preview show us that Ho-oh will also be in the movie. It is the only true legendary Pokemon that never had a shot to be in one. If Ho-oh does appear, it will not be for a split second, but for a while, to show its battle ability.
  6. C

We need to make sure we will like Goodra first, which has not been on an episode yet, before we make a decision that we like it or not. Some Pokemon turn from good to bad, with evolving or some is the opposite, go from a bad beginner and get to be loved after it evolved.
  7. C

All I see is that there is no where that say that Ash and co will be capturing Goomy or Goodra, but only that it is spoiled. I am wondering if they are trying to trick us and saying that it be like the Larvitar and Tyranitar from Johto.
  8. C

You did forget about the Beedrill that he caught in the Johto region, and was giving away, which means he release it to another trainer.
  9. C

Does Anyone Feel Something Is Missing After DP?

I kinda regret saying this much, because I think he was losing it at the end, but Brock is missed traveling with the others. Brock might not been doing much, but he was someone that does have a side that neither Cilan or Clemont have.
  10. C

Have we even see Luxio with a smile on its face much. Most of the time, it seems like it is tensed all the time or thinking of something all the time.
  11. C

Preview XY048: Citron's Campus of Memories! An Electrifying Reunion!!

I for one always love Shinx. I been wondering if Shinx is in the Safari Zone in OR/AS? I hope Clemont brought it or its evolve form in Luxio with him.
  12. C

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Re: favorite pokemon I myself like cute little fire Pokemon, so I love Charmander, Tepig and Fennekin, but my very favorite is my starter, Cyndaquil.
  13. C

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

I think it could be Flying Press. Looks like it come down from the sky chest first on top of Froakie.
  14. C

Preview XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

This episode sounds interested. I wish Giratina shows up, but chances is zero. This will be heaven for the legendary Pokemon like it.
  15. C

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

I wonder why they should make a Mega Kyroge and Mega Groudon before they made a Mega Lugia and Mega Ho-oh? Lugia and Ho-oh came out earlier and they are just as powerful.
  16. C

Speculation Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be SEQUELS!

I do believe that the moves exist, but not on Zygrate, but on the third mascot of ruby/sapphire, Rayquaza. If they have remakes or upgrades to the classic games, Rayquaza needs to be involve too.
  17. C

Speculation Amie, Super Training and Hordes?

I hope Amie returns. I love to pet Cyndaquil on the nose, just to make it sneeze. I have never use Super Training. I love hordes, if they have different Pokemon in it, like the Sudowoodo in it with the Trevenant or the female Nidoran with the male Nidoran.
  18. C

Should Pokemon get is own tv channel

The only way Pokemon will have its own channel is if they join with some other anime like Digimon and Yugioh. Even with that, they need a franchise like Transformers to hold a mid market channel, which I do not think it is going to happen anyway.
  19. C

When Jessie, James, and Meowth's obsession with Ash's Pikachu goes too far.

In recent seasons, they been after Pokemon instead of Pikachu. Look at the Amaura they try to take or the Pangoro and Pancham. Team Rocket is not only after Pikachu anymore.
  20. C

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Except if your name is Looker.
Back
Top Bottom