Search results for query: *

1. J

Pokémon anime to stream on Netflix: Two seasons to be available starting March 1

As much as I want the unedited Japanese version released here (which is too much) it is extremely unlikely to happen. But that's only because there has hardly ever been any movement for it at all. Pokemon has had no problems with its success in only making localized versions available so they...
  2. J

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I believed I'm fully synced to the GL, but I have two issues: 1. The man on the far right in the PKMN Center won't let me do random battles 2. My Pupitar that I put in the Dream Bed is nowhere to be seen in Dream World
  3. J

Re: Black and White Help thread It worked. I did game sync a second time which took my Pokemon out of the bed, now I have to wait. Is it a whole 24 hours or just waiting until the next day?
  4. J

Re: Black and White Help thread http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x131/Joewuzhere/pkmnglhelp2.png There's the box
  5. J

Re: Black and White Help thread the box has one button which says "tojiru" Okay so I can read some hiragana
  6. J

Re: Black and White Help thread I can't even get into Dream World. I am completely synced with the website and my game, and just pops up a dialogue box which I obviously can't read.
  7. J

Wanted: Regigigas (Toys R Us)

Hey guys I would like a Regigigas with an OT of TRU and an ID number of 03089. It is kept in a Cherish Ball and is a level 100. I am willing to trade: Gastrodon (shiny, not hacked, western Sinnoh) Gyarados (shiny, not hacked, not from HG/SS) PM me if you want to trade.
Back
Top Bottom