Search results for query: *

1. S

Wanted: Male Scizor with Bug Bite

I don't have any regular access to shinies. I have a shiny Growlithe and a shiny Lapras I got from someone on this forum a couple years back that I'm willing to part with, but I can't guarantee their authenticity. Other than that I'm bound by my luck, which has rewarded me a couple of shinies...
  2. S

Wanted: Male Scizor with Bug Bite

I am seeking a male Scizor with Bug Bite (HG/SS move tutor) to breed. I can offer almost any pokemon from Gen.IV with the exception of all legendaries (I moved them to my Gen.V game already). I don't mind working a little to meet specific needs. Any takers?
  3. S

Least Memorable Pokemon?

For me it's probably Smeargle. I don't care if he can copy any move, I'll never use him. Although I can think of a few move combinations that would make him quite successful... Also the Venonat line , the Bellsprout line utnil its reappearance in Gen IV, Masquerain, and Drowzee.
  4. S

.:: Random Starter Pokemon Eggs with Egg Moves ::.

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus Lord Monty are you really 18?
  5. S

After Arceus, what will Gen V. Legendaries Be Like?

Honestly this is a bit ridiculous. Between the newer generations of legendary pokemon being based off of "gods" and "spacetime warps" and some of these posts before me suggesting even more farfetched ideas, soon enough we'll have "Bulbedison--the Electric lightbulb pokemon!" and "Jesusoul--the...
  6. S

Offering: FREE starters from all generations

Notice: sorry guys. Due to a combination of me not feeling well and me finishing my pokedex today, I don't think I'll keep this offer open anymore. Yep, 493 obtained. Good luck guys. K
  7. S

Hey Yeah I usually leave this site on when I'm playing... PM me your orders everyone. K
  8. S

Want ditto

I'll give you a Ditto if you can get me a King's Rock and a Dragon Scale... preferably dragon scale EDIT: I just got a dragon scale!!!! Found it on a bagon. Sorry, deal's off. If anyone else out there is wondering if it's possible, yes it is. Train a zigzagoon to lv 29, until it learns...
  9. S

Wanted CYNDAQUIL

I can give you one. Don't even need the Kyogre. I'll give it to you for free. Save the Kyogre for a better deal.. PM me
  10. S

Offering - Shiny Gengar

Who is the OT?
  11. S

Wanted: Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Celebi (maybe)

Thanks for all the replies guys. Unfortunately for the rest of you, I got hooked up with a sweet deal, and now I don't need any of these legendaries anymore. Ryukami, our deal is still on since I promised you Rayquaza. So once I catch it it's all yours. I'll PM you, like you said. I'm...
  12. S

Yes free starters for everyone. I am now accepting MORE THAN ONE request, so just let me know what you want (up to 6) and I'll breed 'em for you. A few notes: I can't really nature / gender / IV breed for you. This is meant for those who just need to fill their dex or those who think...
  13. S

Absolutely. PM me. And can we do it tomorrow (saturday)? I've got plans tonight... FRIDAY!!!!
  14. S

Offering - Any pokemon!

Guys you might wanna PM Taouen. (S)he is ignoring all offers on here.
  15. S

Ouch. I'm gonna have to do a little training before I catch Rayquaza. My highest level pokemon in Sapphire (my Blaziken) is just a few levels higher than him/her. I already migrated my masterball to Platinum, so I need to train a little first. Why did they give him the move "rest"...
  16. S

Want: Dual Slot Pokemon

I'll get you anything the guys up here ^^^ haven't. I have them all. Just gimme junk, I don't care.
  17. S

[B]WANT: DONGLED POKEMON[/B]

Yeah I've gotta get rid of some Phione. I can give you one. No need for anything special in return.
  18. S

That is fine with me. Can I get a day or two to catch it? Thanks K
  19. S

Want: PP Max

I can give you one for Lugia, too (which I'm assuming is cloned. Please correct me if I'm wrong).
  20. S

Hey everyone, I need ONLY the following legendary pokemon: Lugia Ho-oh Entei Celebi (I have a trade on the horizon for this one, so I'm more interested in the others) I don't care about level, nature, happiness, food interests, shininess, IVs, EVs, or IQs.... as long as it's legit...
Back
Top Bottom