• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

have you ever expirenced something paranormal?

I swear I saw the glitch Pokémon ♀ by my computer chair one night. D8 My stupid cat just ignored it and slept on as I was too scared to move. That's the closest paranormal thing I've experienced.
  2. G

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

Definitely a Super nerd.
  3. G

Pokemon Musicals... Like 'em or Hate 'em?

It's ok. I get a good chuckle out of putting a top hat and monocle on my Pokémon then subject them to humiliation. XD
  4. G

6v6 Lv. 30 Rotation

Friend Code: 1807-1535-3248 Rules: -Do not use Pokémon with hacked moves or abilities (ex. Wonder Guard on Spiritomb) -Both trainers must use 6 Pokémon each -Both trainers must use lv. 30 Pokémon only -Open to all Pokémon I don't do the tier thing, so relax, pick your faves, and come battle! :)
  5. G

How hard did the Gen II - Gen III shift hit you?

When my best friend showed me a screenshot of Groundon's entry and said that it outweighed Snorlax, I was devastated. :sweatlol: But the rest of the generation went fine with me.
  6. G

Which Pokémon do you really hate?

Re: which pokemon do you really hate? The one I hate the most is Electabuzz simply because of its cry in the games. X_X It hurts my ears.
  7. G

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Re: do you hide that you play? Nah, I don't hide it at all! Everyone where I live knows very well that I play the games, watch the anime, and just simply be a big Poké Maniac. I go everywhere with my PokéWalkers and ended up striking a conversation about our Pokémon with a clerk at the liquor...
  8. G

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

The HG/SS versions of the songs used in the Battle Factory, Battle Arcade, and when you fight against the Frontier Brains. ;-; Also Voltorb Flip. I'm horrible at it and it would be nice if we had a choice to play the slots and buy coins too. Don't even get me started on Joey. *shakes fist*
  9. G

Your trainers name?

Usually after a video game character, but sometimes I'll deviate from that (like when I play as a girl, sometimes I'll name her Nicole). Names I've used were MARTH (Blue), SAMUS (Crystal after it erased itself), 9-Volt (Pearl), and Ness (HeartGold).
  10. G

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

If I get rid of Surf, can the Pokémon be released or sent to My Pokémon Ranch with no problem? Stupid thing won't leave me. :|
  11. G

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Sorry if this was asked before. How come when you release Pokémon, sometimes they will come right back?
  12. G

Simplistic Small Changes

Bring the slots back. Also, the ability to change what ball your Pokémon is in after capture. Some notes on that: -You can only change it with another ball that you have in your pack. -You can't change the ball for traded Pokémon, so no Cherish Ball for you. I get super obsessive over...
  13. G

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

Re: If you were a gym leader... Town: Noirfard City Type: Dark Team: Houndoom, Zoroark, Skuntank, Cacturne Badge: Night Badge TM: A Gen V Dark-type move Yes, I have thought it out before and that explains my username.
  14. G

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

Everyone knows I play Pokémon. They probably assume it's the only game I play. Or that I play that and a different game at the same time since I have two DSes.
  15. G

Which Generation is The Best Generation

To me, the current generation is the best to me.
  16. G

No MasterBalling Main Legendaries Challenge

I don't think I've ever done that. I'm picky on what ball to use on what Pokémon and I set the Master Balls aside for legendaries. I'll try to see if I can catch my faves with the Friend Ball or something.
  17. G

What is your sexual preference?

I'm a female and I'm bisexual. No, I'm not like a Ditto. >_<
  18. G

So your Pokemon's reactions can change depending on your location

A housemate showed me her claustrophobic Drowzee on one of the routes (it was north of Goldenrod City). She'd stand in the area between the trees that is about 2 spaces wide and talk to her Drowzee. She'd get the message that it's feeling claustrophobic and she told me that at one point it'd say...
  19. G

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Right now for HG, I'm naming them all after cities and towns. For some reason, there's a slight bias for naming them after cities and towns in my home state, California. X_X
  20. G

What'd you name your rival?

Red: WARIO Blue: ROY (to go with my player, MARTH) Yellow: GOHAN (because I named my player GOKU) Gold: KAGATO (to go with my player, TENCHI) Crystal: RIDLEY (to go with my player, SAMUS) Diamond: 9-Volt Pearl: 18-Volt (to go with my player, 9-Volt) Platinum: Claus (to go with my player, Hinawa)...
Back
Top Bottom