• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Miju
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Gen VIII LF: Trade back to evolve my mons ^_^ (BDSP)

Hi! I’m trying to evolve my scyther and machoke in brilliant diamond vía trade back. Can someone help me with this? FC: SW-2412-2621-2634 Thank you!
  2. M

WANTED: Celebi

I'm looking for a Celebi for my friend. I can offer a few things but let me know what you want. For example I offer Starters, Zoruas, Musharna with Telepathy, Pokerus, Modest Volcarona, events and other stuff.
  3. M

DiamondSkies sprite shop! =D

DiamondSkies' sprite shop! Well I have been planning on making a shop for a while sooooo here it is. I offer- Splices Neons Disguises Eeveelutions Shadeless Splices, Eeveelutions, and disguises are what i'm best at. ...Well here are some examples- I can do transparents but never find...
  4. M

Which of these two sprites is better?

Poison type Eeveelution? Or normal type eeveelution. And while your at it why dont you rate these? ^__^ You have to click on it to see it better.
  5. M

Offering- XD Pokemon and other random stuff

In my HeartGold game I have a few Pokemon from XD that I don't need so I decided to put them here. Plus some other random stuff. LV.32 Female Venemoth XD x1 (UT)-Reserved- Pillar J LV.20 Female Shuckle XD x2(Slightly Touched)-Reserved- Pillar J, Samwin LV.28 Male Growlithe XD x2(UT)-Reserved-...
  6. M

Wanted- A few Pokemon

Major Wants- Adamant natured Eeveelution. - I dont care if its been used as im going to be using it to breed. *Must be female* Adamant Natured Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray. (same as above) Ditto with zero Ivs in HP, Def, Sp.Def, and Speed. If not Zero at least numbers very close to Zero. If...
  7. M

Wanted- SID Please

Okay I really want someone to give me my SID.
  8. M

My sprites ^-^

Okay Id like for all of you to crtitique my sprites and Pictures. Lantern and Politoed Splice Click picture to view completeley. Revamp Frozen Arcanine Octillery+Pidgeotto Splice Click picture to view Pichu family Recolors. Click picture to view Please tell...
  9. M

Wanted: Ledyba

Very simple request. I want a calm natured ledyba. Ill be offering heart scales, or shards.
  10. M

Offering: Only 3 Gamestop Jirachi

Im not looking for anything in particular but shinies would be great if you had one. Theyre clones and have all things theyre supposed to have- Leichi Berry and moveset. Thanks for reading thread.
  11. M

Wanted: A few Pokemon

Okay I need Zangoose, Solrock, Delibird, Koffing, Tyrouge, and Natu. Gonna do some egg move breeding, and finish a trade so I need those. Place your wants in your post and ill see if I can get what you want. Thank youu
  12. M

Wanted: Porygon and a Lucky Egg

Edit: I no longer need porygon I got it from burning doubt. Well I want a lucky egg. I can offer a few things for it. Rare Berries-#39 Rindo,#36 Occa ,#32 Pamtre,#29 Rabuta,#28 Magostx2 ,#23 Qualot Tms-Psychic, Return, Theif, Flash Cannon, Substitute Charmander Lv.5 Exp.Share Yeah Im...
  13. M

Wanted- Someone to clone my pokemon

It would be really helpful if someone could clone two pokemon i have both legit- Gamestop shiny pichu Wishmaker Jirachi As a reward you can keep a clone for yourself as long as i get two of each back. Both have pokerus just as a little bonus to anyone willing to help me.
  14. M

Wanted: Mareep

I want a male mareep any nature, ability, or level. Just post if you want a tm item or pokemon. Ex. Items for offer-Magmizer, Electirizer, Protector, Metal coat and more
  15. M

Wanted- Feebass

I evolved my last feebass without breeding it to get another. So im looking for another feebass. Now i have alot of pokemon and items to offer. All i want is a feebass. Also if you happen to have a japanese ditto id really like to trade for one. State what you want for either pokemon and ill...
  16. M

Wanted: Shiny Electrike

Well i want a shiny low level male electrike. Tell me what you want for your electrike.
  17. M

Wanted-shiny eevee

Okay i REALLY want a shiny eevee and i have some pokemon to offer. Here they are- lv.30 legit shaymin lv.1 pichu with volt tackle -almost any nature lv.30 manaphy lv.37 ursaring with attacks earthquake focus blast payback and facade. holds lagging tail. I dont want any action replay or...
  18. M

bunch of pichus with volt tackle and shiny absol

I Have a box of pichus that know volt tackle and one with substitute. Im looking for a low level larvitar and shiny low level eevees. I can also offer a lv.70 groudon or a shiny absol for the shiny eevee
  19. M

I really want a shiny umbreon.

the lower the level the better. Im willing to offer johto starters a level 70 groudon or rayquaza, or ill offer my shiny level 15 absol.
  20. M

Raichu with surf.

I have a raichu with surf volt tackle hyper beam and thunder bolt lv.64. i got it at lv.10 and am very proud of it so the pokemon u offer must be as awesome as my raichu!!!! :3
Back
Top Bottom