Search results for query: *

1. Desolate

Hello! Fellow user's! =D

Yes I do! It was one of the first Pokemon I fell in love with in its generation, I think it looked pretty cool compared to its lower evolutions and comparing Pokemon within its own tier.
  2. Desolate

Hello! Fellow user's! =D

Welcome to the forums, Eliz! I like your username, by the way.
  3. Desolate

my MS paint drawings

I like the Metagross.
  4. Desolate

Use the Bulbagarden IRC Chat

Re: An IRC Primer. Update: 1/4/10 - A useful command I forgot to add. If you wish to "leave" or "part" a channel without leaving others or exit the client (/quit'ing), type /part #channel Of course, replace "#channel#" with the actual channel you want to "leave"/"part"/"exit". In addition...
  5. Desolate

Room for one more noob?

Welcome to the garden! Great artwork by the way, having a good artist skill is a nice trait that people possess.
  6. Desolate

hi

Welcome to the garden!
  7. Desolate

Hello!

Hiya, welcome to the garden!
  8. Desolate

hello everybody!

Welcome to the garden! Hope ya have fun here.
  9. Desolate

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The movie RV.
  10. Desolate

Suggestion "Close Thread"

It is, if you click it, it clearly notes below the entry box: "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts." Plus, for what it would be used for, it would cause more load for moderators to go through all the reports...
  11. Desolate

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Meet Me Halfway" - Black Eyed Peas
  12. Desolate

Suggestion "Close Thread"

If a moderator doesn't think it's reasonable to lock a thread, then that should be the final verdict. I mean, it is a forum that they are moderating and have trusted powers over, that they've earned and most likely proved themselves making good & intelligent decisions in that area of the forums...
  13. Desolate

Avatar (the film, not the TV show)

This was a great movie, the graphics were amazing and the plot and overall story was epic.
  14. Desolate

The Return

Welcome (back) to the garden! Hopefully you'll get the eager initiative again to keep on posting now. I like your user name, BTW.
  15. Desolate

Hello.....

Howdy there, and welcome to the garden! Hopefully you will enjoy your time here. :)
  16. Desolate

I'm New Here, so...hi!

Welcome to the garden, Bre. About time you signed up on here. ;)
  17. Desolate

Obligatory witty title

Welcome to the garden, and enjoy your stay! Great introduction by the way, ver creative and a good first impression. :)
  18. Desolate

Greeting...

Entei is hEntei! And PPN is food!
  19. Desolate

Greeting...

Welcome to the garden hEntei!
  20. Desolate

Hello!

Hey! Welcome to the garden, have a nice time and feel free to jump into threads, have fun. (:
Back
Top Bottom